Walther PP ammo

/ Walther PP ammo #21  
I own 3 tractors and a bunch of guns. I belong to TBN and the firearm forum. The other day somebody ask a tractor question on TFF and 2 or 3 people gave the correct answer. I really don't see what it matters which forum you ask questions on. I feel comfortable asking questions on this forum. Like every where you have to sort through the bs. I have been in a real gun store and left laughing at some of the stuff I've heard. Should we post our resumes to be able to answer a question? In this thread I didn't really see anybody giving off the wall dangerous advice. Anybody ever been diagnosed with ED?

/ Walther PP ammo #22  
If you are looking for critical advice - can this gun use xx ammo or is this gun safe to fire - IMHO you should seek the advice of a qualified gunsmith. Like the man said - don't look for good advice about your eyes from a proctologist.

/ Walther PP ammo
osssik, thanks for your thought . I will seek advice from a qualified gunsmith .Thanks all for your patient responses .

/ Walther PP ammo #24  
Agreed, there have been generally good responses to the OP and as is often the case helpful information/advice above and beyond the original question was provided. We do have a number of very knowledgeable gun people on TBN; would mention a couple but I know I would forget someone. I don't believe anyone was intentionally contentious.

Sailorman congratulations on a really nice pistol.