Was moving snow banks and then...

/ Was moving snow banks and then...
I bet both filters will be change before snow flakes start dancing next year. ;)
Under such condition we don't forget for next time.

True dat!

Update on the stalling problem...started the BX this morning to haul some firewood up to the house and she never stumbled or stalled. Ran her a good half hour and she seems to be fine. Of course, the temps were a lot warmer today than the other day so a little more time and some colder temps will tell the story. Good for now! :D

/ Was moving snow banks and then... #34  
I'm not sure if any one brought it up or not but you might want to add some anti gel additive to your fuel.

I'm not sure if any one brought it up or not but you might want to add some anti gel additive to your fuel.

I did that as soon as it stalled the first time but thanks for the reminder!

/ Was moving snow banks and then... #36  
That same sort of thing happened to my BX last year, for one because we had it outside and the block heater wasn't plugged in and for two we didn't know enough to use diesel fuel anti-gel additive. So we had to push it up onto the trailer, three guys could barely do it. Then we had to take it to a family friends shop and kept it in 65 degrees. We went to go and pick it up the next day and our friend said that earlier in the day he used the tractor to pull a stuck car out of the snow and the car didn't run so the tractor didn't have any help pulling it out. After we got it home, we plugged it in and then we have been using the anti-gel additive ever sense in the winter only of course. We have about 170 hours on it and we bought it brand new and we haven't had to replace the fuel filters yet.