Welder options????

/ Welder options???? #11  
Isn't tig better for welding aluminum than mig?
Depends, time is money! First picture is Tig welding aluminum, second picture is with a spool gun.

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 5356 flat.JPG
    5356 flat.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 175
   / Welder options????
Depends, time is money! First picture is Tig welding aluminum, second picture is with a spool gun.
So if this was a choice you were making for yourself would you buy an all in one unit or would you go with separate units for each type? The new welder Marcuda just got was an all in one welder wasn't it?

/ Welder options???? #13  
I have one. The Lincoln Invertec V350-Pro. I don't know do they make an all in one unit that has AC Tig?

Attachments

• New.JPG
    New.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 160
  • LF72 A.JPG
    LF72 A.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 132
   / Welder options????
I have one. The Lincoln Invertec V350-Pro. I don't know do they make an all in one unit that has AC Tig?
Good question I guess it's time for some more research.:thumbsup:

/ Welder options???? #15  
They may make them, I just don't remember seeing them.:confused3:
One word of caution, I've read where any unit that has high frequency, and a plasma avoid these machines, for now!;)

/ Welder options????
I'm surprised I haven't heard back from mark @ everlast or anything from longevity at all. It would be nice for them to chime in on the all in one ac tig unit.

/ Welder options???? #17  
I'm surprised I haven't heard back from mark @ everlast or anything from longevity at all. It would be nice for them to chime in on the all in one ac tig unit.
PM them both, tell them you have $10,000.00 burning a hole in your pocket! They'll get back to you! :laughing:

/ Welder options????
Yeah I don't know about 10k but I'm willing to get the welder that will do everything I'll ever want to do. It's not a matter of having the funds it's a matter of making myself part with the money. I have to feel I'm getting my money's worth. I'll pm them both when I get back to a pc I'm on my phone right now.

/ Welder options????
Shield arc I want to say thank you for all your help so far too.