Welder options????

/ Welder options???? #23  
No intention of not getting back...Just had a lot on my plate today. The information about our MTS units is located here: Mig Tig Stick | Mig Welding | Mig Weld

Just click through and you can see in detail the information. We split the units up according to power input. When you get to the second page, just click the name of the unit and it will go to another page with more details, features, comparisons and list price. On the details page, click the specification download for a brochure.

Also several of Jody Collier's videos at weldingtipsandtricks.com were made with one. Also a video here gives a few details from Mr. TIG (Wyatt Swaim) about a lower HP version that we had of the 250S this past year. Be sure to watch part 2 and 3. The 250S is similar, but with more features, including foot pedal capability, and spool gun capability with synergic operation. Welder Review Everlast MTS 210: Part 1 (TIG) |TIG Time - YouTube

For a look at the manual, you can go here: http://www.everlastgenerators.com/downloads/PowerMTS_200_250s.pdf

/ Welder options???? #24  
As far as welding aluminum with the MTS (at least ours), spool gun is always an option. It won't do super thin materials, but it's pretty efficient and quick on thicker materials.

/ Welder options???? #25  
The new welder Marcuda just got was an all in one welder wasn't it?
It is a 250P, mig and stick weld.

Attachments

• 02-03-13 Welder 11.jpg
    02-03-13 Welder 11.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 141
   / Welder options????
It is a 250P, mig and stick weld.
When I search the everlast website for 250P it came up with
PowerUltra 250P
Category: DC Cut Tig Arc (MMA)
Purpose: DC Multi-Function Welding/Plasma Cutting Combination Unit
200 Amp rated DC TIG (GTAW)
190 Amp Rated Stick (SMAW)
50 Amp Plasma Cutter (PAC) with Pilot Arc
:confused2: That's not your welder is it?

/ Welder options????
   / Welder options???? #30  
Longevity is the companies user name and I believe longevitysimon is the main sales guy on the site.