Well we did it! B2601 coming

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #21  
IMG_4037.PNGIMG_4031.JPG IMG_2211.JPGNever thought I would do it but, yep doing the same thing, going to sign today!!! Trading in 2014 BX25D-1 FEL, Kubota Quick connect and Forks 48" MMM, and BH for a B2601 with FEL QA 54", 54" MMM and BH, and forks. Loved that little BX. Can't believe all the things I did with it and thought I would have it forever. Really wanted the B when I first looked, but I bought the BX because I had to get through a few gates that were 48". Well I have changed my use as I was given a JD LX279 from mother in-law so mowing my little city lot is better served with the JD even though I loved blowing Diesel all over the neighborhood. The things I liked about the BX was the foot print, very stable on the sledding hill I kept it mowed and fits in my enclosed trailer really nice, parking break lock, dash, huge driver area. Things I didn't like slow when trying to cover lots of ground. Have to rev up motor for Hydros to work. ROPS folds only half way down and looks hideous. FEL with the quick connect can't even break loose a pile of black Dirt. Small FEL bucket. The B2601 will be used at my storage condo development and River property. Will post pics of the new one. Plan on putting either my old B2750 with new QH on the B or buying a B2781a off of CL for the B.