wench

/ wench #31  
My 601 has legs. I believe all the Farmi's do..........

The are pinned up when the winch is mounted on the tractor and extended down and pinned in place when the winch is set on its own.

see them in this picture?

BTW, it is an awesome winch.............the work it is capable of is astounding.

Attachments

• Winch8.JPG
    Winch8.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 151
   / wench #32  
He original stated the the "legs" were 3"x6"x2' ! A little much for a 'stand'! That's why I'm thinking he's missing the plow face. ~S

/ wench
Are the legs that your seeing actually a mounting frame for the blade, that you don't have? Seems like if you were dragging something, that blade would be protection against something sliding forward into the tractor! It would also serve as an 'anchor' when lowered during winching!!!~Scotty

the two legs are adjustable straight up and down with a pin to hold leg in place

/ wench
My 601 has legs. I believe all the Farmi's do..........

The are pinned up when the winch is mounted on the tractor and extended down and pinned in place when the winch is set on its own.

see them in this picture?

BTW, it is an awesome winch.............the work it is capable of is astounding.

thanks for the pic but it is not the one I just got my legs are straight up and down in place of the blade it's the legs

/ wench
On the small Farmi's, they are available with or without the blade.

Andy

I was reading one fellows story and his JP290 had legs this is all I know

/ wench
He original stated the the "legs" were 3"x6"x2' ! A little much for a 'stand'! That's why I'm thinking he's missing the plow face. ~S

You can tell this was never made for a blade I seen them years ago but never payed attention too the name this was at the Toronto farm show

/ wench
For for you and others in the English As A Second Language camp, we understand how difficult it can be to communicate what it is you wish to discuss. No offense was intended. Photos do help an awful lot on this forum to provide clarity.

For those whose first language is indeed English, spelling, grammar and punctuation is important, however, at least your teacher thought so. The sharing of information, in a public forum, demands at least the rudiments. Some posts just leave the reader wondering what is being asked and are frustratingly difficult to decipher. Now for some humor on this subject in response to those who think such matters frivolous altogether.

Yoo ar so reit. Spileng, punkshiasion an gramer have littel baring on da shering of enfurmacion. I'm karious wut kind of tole thes wil tacke on sosiuty wen weer al riting lyke thes.

:D:D
most kid are have you ever seen them tex read one its past the short hand by far

/ wench #40  
Is it possibly a Norse? I have an old one, a 2500, with legs. The pic attached shows a receiver carrier I use in the woods, but you can see the winch also. This never had a blade, though they were optional then. I've thought about adding a blade but I use the 2" receiver too much and the blade would limit how low it could go to catch a trailer pintle.
Jim

Attachments

• IMG_4901.jpg
    IMG_4901.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 116