Western TV shows

/ Western TV shows #32  
Burt Reynolds played the blacksmith on Gunsmoke, not a deputy.

He did play a temporary deputy in a few episodes so did the gunsmith Newly later on.

/ Western TV shows #33  
We have our DVR set to record The Rifleman, Bonanza and Gunsmoke. I just now looked and we are down to 16 hours in memory. Earlier this spring we had 32 hours just of Gunsmoke.

One of our "antanna" received channels - 5.2 - is nothing but old shows. We watched Jimmy Dean sing on the Daniel Boone Show.

/ Western TV shows #34  
We have our DVR set to record The Rifleman, Bonanza and Gunsmoke. I just now looked and we are down to 16 hours in memory. Earlier this spring we had 32 hours just of Gunsmoke.

One of our "antanna" received channels - 5.2 - is nothing but old shows. We watched Jimmy Dean sing on the Daniel Boone Show.

Where is the Rifleman coming from - what channel? I can't find it anywhere on my Dish channels. Maybe its a local off-air channel?

/ Western TV shows #35  
Where is the Rifleman coming from - what channel? I can't find it anywhere on my Dish channels. Maybe its a local off-air channel?

I have it on DirecTV channel 367 WHT which is the World Harvest Television. It comes on at 4 and 4:30 Monday through Friday.

I don't know if Dish offers the channel or not.

/ Western TV shows #36  
I have it on DirecTV channel 367 WHT which is the World Harvest Television. It comes on at 4 and 4:30 Monday through Friday.

I don't know if Dish offers the channel or not.

Yep, I have it on DirecTV, too.

/ Western TV shows #37  

you can find The Rileman on huluDave

/ Western TV shows #38  
I cannot believe you guys are wasting time DVRing all of these ancient tv shows!

You could be watching the latest Reality TV!

Something like Jersey Shore!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It does say something that we used to have TV shows that showed Good and Bad with Good mostly/always winning. Now we just get junk TV staring junk people.

Guess that is why most of the major networks are loosing viewers. We have not watched ABC, NBC, CBS or even FOX in five years. Have not missed anything that is for sure.

Later,
Dan

/ Western TV shows #39  
Exactly right ...or replays of the Sopranos - now there was a show...:thumbsup:

I cannot believe you guys are wasting time DVRing all of these ancient tv shows!

You could be watching the latest Reality TV!

Something like Jersey Shore!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It does say something that we used to have TV shows that showed Good and Bad with Good mostly/always winning. Now we just get junk TV staring junk people.

Guess that is why most of the major networks are loosing viewers. We have not watched ABC, NBC, CBS or even FOX in five years. Have not missed anything that is for sure.

Later,
Dan

/ Western TV shows #40  
Exactly right ...or replays of the Sopranos - now there was a show...:thumbsup:

Sopranos?

Is that a Spanish Western?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan