What a Joke! GM and its latest recall.

/ What a Joke! GM and its latest recall. #131  
My 03 RAM 1500 HEMI has 98k miles and I've used Mobil 1 full synthetic since I got it with 25k miles 5 years ago. It has never been more than 1/2 qt low between changes and I go 6-7k miles. 90% of the time that it's running it has a trailer on it too!

My guess is the difference is my friend used Dino for the first 30,000 miles, then switched. I hear switching from Dino to syn can cause consumption in some engines. My last Powerstorke used oil off the dealers lots at a rate of about 1 quart per 3K and was up to 3 quarts per 3K when I dumped it. I thought it was a fluke and bought another Ford Powerstroke and it burned a steady 1-2 quarts between changes. My F-450 didn't burn much oil. All 3 ran Shell Rotella T dino.

/ What a Joke! GM and its latest recall. #132  
My 03 RAM 1500 HEMI has 98k miles and I've used Mobil 1 full synthetic since I got it with 25k miles 5 years ago. It has never been more than 1/2 qt low between changes and I go 6-7k miles. 90% of the time that it's running it has a trailer on it too!

My V10 will .....

Sorry, just can't let it die....:laughing:

/ What a Joke! GM and its latest recall. #133  
I hope there is a class action lawsuit for this I have one of the wires that burnt up on one of the harnesses that plug into the heater and GM will not fix it only cut the harness and delete it. I want a lawsuit.