What are you using as weight for your Bx weight box?

/ What are you using as weight for your Bx weight box? #21  
I usually use my box blade for counter weight or put a log on my carry all.

/ What are you using as weight for your Bx weight box? #22  
X2 on the wheel weights Mine were for free :D

/ What are you using as weight for your Bx weight box? #23  
Get a barrel or any watertight container in a size that is approrriate, a barrel works best. Build a frame for it to set in that will connect up to 3 point hitch. You probably will want to weld the frame to the container. Tap a water spigot to the bottom of the container. Fill it with water for weight. If you want to leave the water in it, add anti-freeze. What really is best though, drain the water by the spigot when you don't need it before disconnecting from the tractor. The weight box, barrel, etc. will then be light enough that you can easily move it around by hand when it is not on the tractor. When you need to use it again, just fill it up with water again after it is attached to the tractor. A barrel really works good because with the top still on it, you can fill it through the bung hole, then drain it through the spigot at the bottom. Some barrels already have a spigot. Easy on, easy off, easy to handle.

/ What are you using as weight for your Bx weight box? #24  
Do you ArmorAll your tires? Thats a very clean looking tractor. I wish my BX24 looked that clean.

/ What are you using as weight for your Bx weight box? #25  
I'm lucky if I have time to hose mine off. I do give her a good cleaning once a year

/ What are you using as weight for your Bx weight box? #26  
If I need extra weight I have some weight boxes made from box tube from a race car filled with lead that I can hang from the 3point hitch. Have not needed it with the wheel weights and loaded tires and I will probably sell it.

Attachments

• 3 pt hitch weight.JPG
    3 pt hitch weight.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 220