what battery do you have in your ck3510se?

/ what battery do you have in your ck3510se? #11  
I've been using interstates in my tractors. I'm not sure they last longer but they've been real good at replacing them under warranty.
Well, here's another anecdotal report. My 2014 NX came with a sealed interstate battery. It is still going strong 7 years later! For the last few years, I've kept all my tractors and my UTV and motorhome on harbor freight "deluxe" trickle chargers.

/ what battery do you have in your ck3510se? #12  
Well, here's another anecdotal report. My 2014 NX came with a sealed interstate battery. It is still going strong 7 years later! For the last few years, I've kept all my tractors and my UTV and motorhome on harbor freight "deluxe" trickle chargers.

The maintenance type chargers are proven battery life extenders.
That said: I do not buy any electrical items that are to be left unattended from HF.

/ what battery do you have in your ck3510se? #13  
I'm looking at the ck4010 SE w/ cab and Yanmar YT235C. How do you like your machine?

/ what battery do you have in your ck3510se?
I'm looking at the ck4010 SE w/ cab and Yanmar YT235C. How do you like your machine?

When I was shopping a few years ago, that's about what I had narrowed it down to, the Yanmar or Kioti. I was actually leaning towards the Yanmar at first, but I got a MUCH better deal on the Kioti, and the dealer is located quite a bit closer to me as well.

I've had a couple very minor issues with my ck3510se, mostly my own fault. I've broken the blinkers a couple times (rops version), and I had a fan blade break off the radiator fan, and now this battery issue....but that's it, with 400hrs on the machine. I run it pretty hard all summer long. Lots and lots of mowing, hauling firewood, making and repairing roads through the woods, running a wood chipper, etc...

The only advice I'd give you, if you're considering the 4010, you should also consider the 3510. They are the exact same tractor, aside from the hp. I have yet to find a task where the 35hp wasn't enough, and I live on the side of a big hill. I lose traction before I run out of power. The only reason I'd spend the money on the extra hp, is if I had a specific implement that required that additional pto hp.

Hope that helps.

/ what battery do you have in your ck3510se? #15  

I had looked at the 4010, drove both of them - the 4010 is 39HP, I just could not feel or see any difference - same machine, if they did not have the 3510 I'd have taken the 4010, but the money just did not justify it, PTO on the 3510 is 30.8 / 28HST the 4010 34.9 / 33HST, so there is a little difference there but nothing I needed - if I was going for more than the 3510 I'd go with the DK4710SE or the DK5310SE - those come in at 45 and 50 HP as well as increased PTO's