What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #491  
A set of pallet forks from Express Steel. Bought yesterday AM, and they've already left IN on the way here.
A homeowner sized woodchipper-picking it up tomorrow.
A 6" S&W 617--purely for back deck plinking.

Expensive week.

/ What did you buy this week? #492  
Holy Cow. The seven year old TV gave up the ghost. Another purchase at Best Buy.

/ What did you buy this week? #493  
Holy Cow. The seven year old TV gave up the ghost. Another purchase at Best Buy.
7 years for a TV these days is a good run. .. We replaces a couple TVs in the past couple years... 4/5 years old and junk.

/ What did you buy this week? #494  
7 years for a TV these days is a good run. .. We replaces a couple TVs in the past couple years... 4/5 years old and junk.
What kind are running ? We’ve got Samsungs and never had any trouble with them. The oldest is about 15 years old.

/ What did you buy this week? #495  
What kind are running ? We’ve got Samsungs and never had any trouble with them. The oldest is about 15 years old.
One that we just replaced last summer was a Samsung.. it was some curved screen that was all the rage a few years ago.. it developed hot spots in the screen that looked like a light was reflected off it. ..Once you saw the dots..you couldn't un see them. The other was a 60 something Sharp .. that lasted 3 years

/ What did you buy this week? #496  
One that we just replaced last summer was a Samsung.. it was some curved screen that was all the rage a few years ago.. it developed hot spots in the screen that looked like a light was reflected off it. ..Once you saw the dots..you couldn't un see them. The other was a 60 something Sharp .. that lasted 3 years
All of our TV have lasted well over 10 years

/ What did you buy this week? #497  
Old TV's last the new ones are throw aways couple
years then done.
There's not much inside one of them comparied tothe
tube type TV's.

willy

/ What did you buy this week? #498  
Bought a 2022 Hyundai Kona
100_1024.JPG

Last edited:
   / What did you buy this week? #499  
Ricn, buy a good set of points, plugs, and condenser like blue streak. I would even change out the ignition wires.
Yes! all those things and more. A nice tractor worth the effort.

/ What did you buy this week? #500  
A set of pallet forks from Express Steel. Bought yesterday AM, and they've already left IN on the way here.
A homeowner sized woodchipper-picking it up tomorrow.
A 6" S&W 617--purely for back deck plinking.

Expensive week.

your going to love those forks, I sure love mine. And, I too have a 617, no dash. Very nice off the deck here as well. I put an Ultra-Dot on top and it's deadly accurate to 60 yrds.