What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #502  
Helped a friend find, buy, and transport a used Gearmore 60" BH for $400. Needs blades otherwise good.
I bought 9mm range ammo. Burned up 100 rnds yesterday. Bought some 9mm snake shot too.

/ What did you buy this week? #503  
Dealer was able to order my 2024 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD with the Duramax yesterday. Confirmation email today says late May production with a 2-week delivery time, so it should be here mid June. They are made at the Arlington factory so the dealer said he would go get it if getting it delivered was an issue.

/ What did you buy this week? #504  
A set of back tyres for the case, 540/70R34 ouch, $5500.00 fitted on farm. These are the budget tyres too. Discount 38% for US$ price.
Now that autum rains have arrived, it is too slippery and dangerous (drifting on every side slope) to use the old tyres.

/ What did you buy this week? #505  
your going to love those forks, I sure love mine. And, I too have a 617, no dash. Very nice off the deck here as well. I put an Ultra-Dot on top and it's deadly accurate to 60 yrds.

Funny thing about Express Steel is I used to drive by their place all the time when I lived in Indiana. Now I'm ordering from them in New Hampshire. They look like a quality product, the price was right, and same day shipping for an almost 400 pound item is nice as well.

I'm loving the 617 so far. It's a -6 and is my only modern Smith. I don't like the hole compared to my no dash 66s, 19-5, or 28-2, but it will do for its purpose. 10 round cylinder is hilarious looking.

/ What did you buy this week? #506  
Dealer was able to order my 2024 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD with the Duramax yesterday. Confirmation email today says late May production with a 2-week delivery time, so it should be here mid June. They are made at the Arlington factory so the dealer said he would go get it if getting it delivered was an issue.

2 weeks is pretty quick

I'm dreading having to buy a new truck in a few years. I can easily get by with a half ton, but it looks like most of the brands are ditching 8 cylinders in half tons in favor of small boosted 6s. Might end up in a gas engine 3/4 ton instead.

Can't afford it with the new house build, tractor, UTV, toys, etc, but what are you going to do.

/ What did you buy this week? #507  
2 weeks is pretty quick

I'm dreading having to buy a new truck in a few years. I can easily get by with a half ton, but it looks like most of the brands are ditching 8 cylinders in half tons in favor of small boosted 6s. Might end up in a gas engine 3/4 ton instead.

Can't afford it with the new house build, tractor, UTV, toys, etc, but what are you going to do.
The standard for a GMC Yukon is the 5.3 gas or 6.2 gas for the Denali trim. The Duramax diesel is a $1,500 discount. Instead of 15/20 milage for the gas motors, it is rated 20/26 and several people I have talked to get 30 mpg on the highway. It is available in GM 1500 series pickups. I like diesels so it was an easy decision for me.

/ What did you buy this week? #508  
The Duramax diesel is a $1,500 discount.
The diesel engine is cheaper than a gas engine??? When I ordered my Ram 2500 the diesel was just under $10,000 more than the gas. I went with the gas.

/ What did you buy this week? #510  
spark plug and filter for my brushcutter.
time for a tune up.