What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,471  
Friends dad when we were In High school got caught in the pto that’s why those plastic guards are on there

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,472  
I have a 573 and I couldn't believe there was no horn. It has about everything else imaginable, but no horn.
What do you guys use a horn for? I have never used the horn in a car, can not even fathom a use on a tractor.
Would not move ducks or geese out of the road, city folk prove that every year. Cows you have hit with bucket to get movement. Might scare a deer, maybe (gun shots don't).
I have no neighbors, not that I would honk at them.
I'm stumped for reasons...

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,473  
What do you guys use a horn for? I have never used the horn in a car, can not even fathom a use on a tractor.
Would not move ducks or geese out of the road, city folk prove that every year. Cows you have hit with bucket to get movement. Might scare a deer, maybe (gun shots don't).
This makes no sense to me. If you don't use it in the car, how are they gonna see your finger!!!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,474  
In my younger years I was moving too fast down the road.....
Then i became the guy that will really not move when you honk....you know take off right as it turns red to leave you stranded at that light and lmao

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,475  
Get somebody's attention when working.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,476  
Heck of a rain last night. Turned the ground on my lot to mush. Luckily I keep a couple straps there. Truck was at the bottom of a hill and i ended up pulling all the way to the gate, about 600 ft.

Attachments

• LS Tractor Pulling Ram1.jpeg
    LS Tractor Pulling Ram1.jpeg
    720.7 KB · Views: 48
  • LS Tractor Pulling Ram2.jpeg
    LS Tractor Pulling Ram2.jpeg
    520.1 KB · Views: 43
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,477  
Heck of a rain last night. Turned the ground on my lot to mush. Luckily I keep a couple straps there. Truck was at the bottom of a hill and i ended up pulling all the way to the gate, about 600 ft.
Around here the water has turned hard, below zero tonight

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,479  
Snowing here in northern MS.
Yesterday I installed a 6" PTO extension to make up for the Pat's quick hitch and make it easier to connect and release from the PTO.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,480  
did the 500hr front axle oil change, used the bucket to lift the front and tilt the axle, also lubed the front axle holder and steering cylinder pin while it was up.
I ran the tractor for a bit before I drained it, the discoloration you see is all bubbles. The oil looked great, once the bubbles settled out, there was no metal or metallic discoloration at all, I was surprised since this is its initial oil change. Put 75w90 synthetic gear oil back in, that might help with foaming too.
Only took 1.5gal to the top of the dip stick, after 30+ min of sitting after moving to the level garage floor. I'll check it over the next few uses to see if the level changes. Manual calls for 1.7gal and I removed almost 2.

Attachments

• TFA4.jpg
    TFA4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • TFA3.jpg
    TFA3.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 43
  • TFA2.jpg
    TFA2.jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 41
  • TFA1.jpg
    TFA1.jpg