WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #541  
Yesterday I assisted one of our HVAC installers with the wiring on a 80% furnace, humidifier, & AC package.

Then I visited a local gun shop that has a indoor range. Had a GemTech suppressor installed on a AR-15. I got a few shots off in the range and it's great to be able to shoot without putting a pair of muffs on the head.

Finished up the day painting the outside trim. Trying my best to stay ahead of the snow soon to come.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #542  
Just remember that with horses, the natural reaction to most any threat is to run. The fact that you are on or not or that obstacles are in the way, or not, has little to do with that instinct. Horses are wonderful and we miss ours after we sold her. They are a great experience for kids.

As a joke, it is often remarked that the two happiest days in a horse owner's life are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #544  
Put all the implements, 22' trailer, lawn mower, and tractor in the garage for the season. Garage is 24'x32'. It is almost full.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #545  
Well Yesterday, I cut up some firewood and today I hauled some in to get the wood stove lit as it was cold today and will gonna be 28F tonight.

Can't believe I'm already using the wood stove again. lol

Chad

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #546  
Three hours running the finish mower at the MIL's place & then swapped it for the rotary cutter & did another 3 hours getting some of the field done...

Got home and re-did a scope mount & riser with some blue loc-tite on the screws. Things got loose at the range last time out 'cause I hadn't done it right the first time.

Nick

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #547  
Mowed the grass, probably for the last time. Went around the fence and stuff with the string trimmer. Discovered what is probably a groundhog digging in my rock retaining wall. ARGH.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #548  
Went to the farm (30 miles from home) to cut up a pile of 2-year old Shag-bark Hickory poles. After a short time, the sprocket broke on the saw, so I loaded all but three logs 12-16" x 12-15' long (what I loaded were smaller). Brought them home, changed the sprocket & cut & stacked the rest.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #549  
Yesterday, after working with the Horses the neighbor and I remodeled a couple of old fox dens. First we burned out all the old leaves and such, then we replaced the dirt that had been removed and tamped it all down to keep anyone from twisting an ankle.

We remodeled three different spots like this. I can tell I have not used the tamper much lately, my shoulders are still sore...

Be well,
David

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #550  
Using the 70 I & 10P cart to haul frost-bit plants to the shredder for composting.

HPIM3915 (Custom).JPG

Attachments

• HPIM3916 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM3916 (Custom).JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 98
  • HPIM3917 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM3917 (Custom).JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited: