What did you do with your Power Trac today?

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #382  
Deck project in full PowerTracManiac mode.
How does 1 person do 40 total bags of concrete in 14 holes in 1.5 hours? (See photos)
20230822_114152.jpg
20230822_110603.jpg

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #384  
Wow you must really have been hustling

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today?
I like the black wheels, did it come that way? I have seen pics of the PT warehouse with black rimed machines stuck in the corner.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #386  
That is some mighty fine hustling! I have never seen a mixer like that before: slick!

All the best,

Peter

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #387  
The concrete mixer was fantastic and I used the PT to keep the bags close so I wouldn't have to carry them too far.
The concrete mixer is called a Mudmixer. They have a website. Very nice for pouring footings!! Rented it for 100 bucks. It was definitely worth it.

Regarding my black wheels, I just thought they would look better in black so I painted them with hammered black spray paint.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #388  
Being able to move the entire pallet of bags of concrete on the job site with the PT is a huge labor and time saver.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #389  
Being able to move the entire pallet of bags of concrete on the job site with the PT is a huge labor and time saver.
I have done it countless numbers of times on ranch projects. I was on the fence about buying forks, but @MossRoad convinced me that they are useful, and I have never regretted it. A force multiplier in my book.

All the best,

Peter

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today?
I picked up a very used Ditch Witch stump grinder for my 1430. I was surprised at how good it works. It uses the cutter hydraulics to divert to a right and left swing controled by a electric toggle switch on the dash. It was missing some teeth but had to try it out. Ebay order going in for imitation Greenteeth.

Attachments

• IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 69