What do I do with my old Belarus tractor

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #11  
Worlds largest paper weight comes to mind. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sorry I could not resist. I think the old owner found it easier to leave it with you than to sell it.
Good Luck
Richard aka Lablovers

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #12  
If none of the other sugestions pan out, consign it to a farm equipment auction. You may not get a lot for it, but you'll get something, which is better than having it sit and rust.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #13  
Kevin.........I sent you a p. message about the "rus"........I may have some interest.........Tom

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #14  
Heck, put a pto generator on it and use it for backup electrical power.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #15  
hey i just change my cluch and all it took was 5 hours from start to finsh and running back plowing so its not a big job at all :D

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #16  
hey i just change my cluch and all it took was 5 hours from start to finsh and running back plowing so its not a big job at all :D

good deal:thumbsup:

You have chosen to reply to a post that is old enough at least one of the members has since died.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #17  
good deal:thumbsup:

You have chosen to reply to a post that is old enough at least one of the members has since died.

Look at his post count. It is only his 2nd post. Maybe a gentle explanation would make him feel little more welcome.

He sounds like a pretty good mechanic to me.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #18  
..........He sounds like a pretty good mechanic to me.

Even though the post is old there are still Belarus tractors with clutch issues. Maybe he'll be able to help a fellow owner out by posting and making it known that he is out there.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #19  
hey i dont know everthing but do know alot about the 250's and what i dont know i can find out fast but so fare never came across anything i cant fix or help some one with iam new to this sit but been on other sit;s helping other so if i can be any help to other ill be happy to do so that is why i only have 2 postings :)

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #20  
hey i dont know everthing but do know alot about the 250's and what i dont know i can find out fast but so fare never came across anything i cant fix or help some one with iam new to this sit but been on other sit;s helping other so if i can be any help to other ill be happy to do so that is why i only have 2 postings :)

heck, I read the whole thing and didn't even notice it was an old post..
It's an old tractor too. Welcome to TBN.