What do I do with my old Belarus tractor

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #21  
Old Post??? Who would be concerned about that? If it has info then so be it!

Alot of times when you search for info those post are old, a new response and more info is shared.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #22  
hey i dont know everthing but do know alot about the 250's and what i dont know i can find out fast but so fare never came across anything i cant fix or help some one with iam new to this sit but been on other sit;s helping other so if i can be any help to other ill be happy to do so that is why i only have 2 postings :)

Welcome to the forum, we need all the help we can get.:thumbsup:

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #23  
Welcome to the forum, we need all the help we can get.:thumbsup:

That's always true. Even though it's an old resurrected topic, I wonder what the original poster ever did with the old Commie tractor?

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #24  
That's always true. Even though it's an old resurrected topic, I wonder what the original poster ever did with the old Commie tractor?

Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it. When Belarus came out, we needed a bigger tractor and looked into getting one, but decided to get a well used Case 995. It has needed very little beyond tires and routine maintenance; sure dodged the bullet on that one.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #25  
What to do with a Bela? A gallon of gas and a match comes to mind....:laughing:

But... changing out the clutch and getting it back on the field is good too!:laughing:

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #26  
Getting it running again is good but if you can't I would part it out and maybe someone else will get a few more years out of theirs and you can recoup some of your money.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #27  
Welcome to TBN.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #28  
I think I hold the record on bringing up old threads..

I think I brought up a 10 year old thread:laughing::laughing::laughing:

It's easy to do. A lot of times at the bottom, it will show ' related threads'.

Welcome to TBN.

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #29  
I have a Belarus 250AS that I can't use. The tractor engine runs like a top, all the hydraulics work perfectly, and it has a rear and mid PTO that are strong. It ran great until about two years ago then the clutch started slipping. I just can't engage it enough to put it into gear when it is running, but it will go into gear when it is stopped (not much use in that). I have adjusted it all I can, but to no avail. The clock shows 425 hrs, but may have been changed out a few years ago (I am the second owner). It came with the house and property when we bought it back in 1997.

I bought a new NH TC30 last fall, and the Belarus is just taking up space in my barn. I looked into fixing the clutch, but the nearest dealer is over 100 miles away, and the total price for fixing it would be more than 2000.00 including transportation. Who would be interested in this tractor? I feel like I've got a hot potato.

Kevin
Parts are readily available for any Belarus.....1-800-356-2336, or e-bay. They are easy to work on and will out perform any tractor of equivalent size. I have a 250AS and you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands, I love it. I was also a dealer for a number of years. I am very familiar with all models. That being said, most people that buy them don't take care of them at all. Most mechanical failures are the operator's fault. Now go ahead and bash my post, but I know the truth!

/ What do I do with my old Belarus tractor #30  
Parts are readily available for any Belarus.....1-800-356-2336, or e-bay. They are easy to work on and will out perform any tractor of equivalent size. I have a 250AS and you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands, I love it. I was also a dealer for a number of years. I am very familiar with all models. That being said, most people that buy them don't take care of them at all. Most mechanical failures are the operator's fault. Now go ahead and bash my post, but I know the truth!

10year old post :laughing: