3-Point Hitch What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #1  

MAINLYTRACTOR

Tractor
Kubota L3240 CAB TLB /2020 John Deere 3033r Cab 2019 JD 920M
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG

I have a 2020 John Deere 3033R Cab and I just purchased a 385A backhoe what do I need to attach the backhoe the tractor any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #2  
I can't help you, but there are a number of folks who can; @kennyd might know a bit, and maybe might be able to tag another Deere guy.

@MtnViewRanch you're a hydraulic guy, any thoughts?

@MAINLYTRACTOR can you see the line for Red's from your front steps? 🤣

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe.
I can't help you, but there are a number of folks who can; @kennyd might know a bit, and maybe might be able to tag another Deere guy.

@MtnViewRanch you're a hydraulic guy, any thoughts?

@MAINLYTRACTOR can you see the line for Red's from your front steps? 🤣

we are right on Rt 1 so we are very familiar with the Reds traffic.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #4  
Not familiar with Deere but I'd say for starters a subframe.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #5  
we are right on Rt 1 so we are very familiar with the Reds traffic.

You've got my sympathy; that road, especially the closer you get to the bridge- and the crosswalks, is just a nightmare during tourist season.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #6  
   / What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #7  
Didn't know you guys were Mainers... One of my very close and dear friends lives just west and slightly north of Bah Habar... ...and I know what hot top and a dooryard is too. We will be there this summer, God willing. Gonna take AmTrak to Boston and the shuttle to Portland and he will pick us up. Looking forward to seeing him and his wife and his German Shepherd.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #8  
Didn't know you guys were Mainers... One of my very close and dear friends lives just west and slightly north of Bah Habar... ...and I know what hot top and a dooryard is too. We will be there this summer, God willing. Gonna take AmTrak to Boston and the shuttle to Portland and he will pick us up. Looking forward to seeing him and his wife and his German Shepherd.

You ought to be able to take the AmTrak right into Brunswick, that'll put you much closer to Acadia. 👍

If you and the missus make it out this way come summertime I'd be happy to buy you lunch, and introduce you to our shepherd, even if you are tourists. 🤣

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #9  
Without getting to personal, he's retired US Border patrol and a marine. Good guy. I really like Maine hospitality. One thing I learned real quick is, don't cross a Mainer, they hold a grudge forever. Not gonna drive up there. too many tolls and too many wacko drivers.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #10  
Those tolls... 🤬

We've got the government we asked for, whether I like it or not.