3-Point Hitch What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #11  
He's in Stockton Springs btw. He has one of those green weine's as well with a cab. I keep telling him to get a Kubota and he keeps ignoring me. They came down 2 years ago and stayed here a month with us. Time to reciprocate before I cannot.

Helped me run hay too. Great people. He wants to take us to 'Bagaduce' diner or something like that. Supposed to be good seafood. he knows all the good places to eat, you can do that when you retire.. My favorite ice cream is Tillamook Coffee swirl. Having a bowl right now actually. Not that I need it, I'm a grazer.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #12  
Those tolls... 🤬

We've got the government we asked for, whether I like it or not.
I do have an Easy Pass, just don't want to deal with Boston drivers. I hear when you come into Bostin (Back bay) you have to walk some to get to the shuttle train up. Should be an interesting trip. Am Track Superliner up scale room. Always want to ride the train anyway and we don't need transportation up there so why not? Wife has friends in south Boston so we might visit them as well. He shot a Bullwinkle this year something on my bucket list as well. Big firearm person. Guess it comes from his job or the Marines.

Back to regular programming...

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #13  
I do have an Easy Pass, just don't want to deal with Boston drivers. I hear when you come into Bostin (Back bay) you have to walk some to get to the shuttle train up. Should be an interesting trip. Am Track Superliner up scale room. Always want to ride the train anyway and we don't need transportation up there so why not? Wife has friends in south Boston so we might visit them as well. He shot a Bullwinkle this year something on my bucket list as well. Big firearm person. Guess it comes from his job or the Marines.

Back to regular programming...

47% of Mainers own firearms, it's part of living here; I tell myself one day I'll try for the moose lottery, I bet your friend had a great time with that hunt.

Definitely a bucket list item for a lot of us, but the state really makes you pay for it; plus, once the thing is down, getting a moose out of the woods is no easy task! It's got to be an experience though, no doubt.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #14  
   / What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #15  
Trick if you want to call it that is, contract with an outfitter and have them quarter it and haul it out or have some friends help you (I think that is what he did). Been playing the Moose lottery for years myself with no positive results.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #16  
Back on topic for Mr. @MAINLYTRACTOR ,
Did you get any of the tractor side attaching parts? If not, they are available through JD but at a substantial cost., then you will also need the Power Beyond option, I think it's about $500 now.

Here is the direct link the kit: https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/72276/referrer/navigation/pgId/953228464

I think I'd buy a pto hydraulic pump like a Prince for instance to power the hydraulics. with a a small holding tank. Be a lot less than a power beyond kit and then the BH isn't dependent on the tractor hydraulics at all. How Kubota does it on the smaller units.

/ What do I need to order to attach a new backhoe. #17  
Be a lot less than a power beyond kit
Have you priced PTO pumps? And a tank work filtration? And the extra fab work?