What do you drive for a truck?

/ What do you drive for a truck? #11  
I have a 2006 F150 standard cab, long bed I use for everything except trips. Recently used it to haul lumber, furniture and household goods (for a friend who's moving) and pull a 14' utility trailer for moving more furniture. I actually prefer driving it to driving my 04 Town Car.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #12  
2019 Ford F350 XL; it's my daily driver, I cart the kids or dogs around in it, and it's been quite good in the snow.

That said, driving a 1 ton when my needs could be met by a half-ton has proven entertaining, and isn't for everyone.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #13  
2014 Ram 2500 with 5.8 hemi.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #14  
MV international with an L9 cummins

/ What do you drive for a truck? #15  
I have a 2015 F-250 crew cab gasser. I don't drive it much except to the feed store and to get hay or building materials. It has done everything I have needed it to do including hauling the Boomer 50 in for service and hauling hay over the North Cascades during a drought year, three tons at a time.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #16  
2019 Ram 1500 crew cab 5.7 hemi. It was my retirement present to myself not quite three years ago. No complaints other than it's a bus to park.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #17  
Wow, all you 20 somethings!
94 F250 standard cab, 8' bed. 7.3 IHC IDI turbo diesel
Used mostly for when the van won't do. i.e. boat launch, firewood, trips to local compost drop off, anytime the car hauler is needed. Hopefully to move a medium length travel trailer to a seasonal campsite starting in 2025 (there's my 20 something 😆)

/ What do you drive for a truck? #18  
2015 GMC Serria 4wd short bedwith snowplow setup,it fit my needs no complaints.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #19  
2019 Ram 1500 crew cab 5.7 hemi. It was my retirement present to myself not quite three years ago. No complaints other than it's a bus to park.
Here, the parking standards were changed because “everybody drives a compact car and even full-size is really much more compact” so the standards were changed and spaces were made smaller to accomodate.
My regular truck is a 3500 crew cab drw, guess how I noticed the change 😋

/ What do you drive for a truck? #20  
My pavement princess.
I believe it could get stuck on wet grass going down hill.
2005 Ram 2500 with 5.9 cummins.

IMG_3888.JPG
IMG_2391.JPG