What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets?

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #221  
I never thought of using them for pallets. :confused: I use them for piling up logs or tree length wood, loading logs onto a trailer, carrying lumber. My pigpen is made out of 2x4 lumber and is 8 feet square, about 3 1/2 feet tall and topped with 2x4s and plywood. This spring I was able to pick it up and move it about 400 feet from one end of the field to the other. Without the forks I would have had to drag it, and it probably wouldn't have survived.

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #222  
I used my forks to poke a hole in the roof of a shed I was trying to move.
I completely tore off the corner of my house siding with my forks. But this only finished the job... I partially tore the corner off with my bucket prior. I guess the extra extension helped!

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #223  
oh man ... get them! Pallets, trees, post, rocks, other equipment, change out flats, carry steel pipes, rods, tubes, get under a bale of hay, offload any thing from a trailer, onload to a trailer. Put a set of scaffolding on them (chained or strapped on), excellent for getting logs up to cut height... If I have to get even like my plow to the shop to work on it ...well its faster and easier just to pick it up and bring it in. The list goes on and on!!!

If youve never had them and get them you will be surprised how often you use them!! Hey post a pic of the adapter u built.

TIMES 2

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #224  
I never thought of using them for pallets. :confused:
When I went shopping for my forks at a local dealer, I asked for 'loader forks' and the counter man had to think a while before he knew what I wanted.

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #225  
Since I bought my pallet forks I have only lifted a pallet 2-3 times. But they sure make a good work platform and they are great for pulling or lifting heavy stuff with a chain. They sure are worth having.

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #226  
When we moved out of our house and garage into a camper while the new house is being built, a lot of stuff was placed on pallets and stacked on top of one another in a storage barn. One tractor with forks unloading the equipment trailer and the other at home loading. And the process will happen again to move into the new house. Jon

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #227  
Since I bought my pallet forks I have only lifted a pallet 2-3 times. But they sure make a good work platform and they are great for pulling or lifting heavy stuff with a chain. They sure are worth having.

I built this work platform out of an IBC cage years ago. It's the only way I'll work 8' up or more now, assuming I can get the tractor where I need it.

HTmmcZn.jpg

x69In19.jpg

UYtr8zk.jpg

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #228  
Put them together to did holes. Planted a couple trees and buried some pets that way.

/ What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #229  
I completely tore off the corner of my house siding with my forks. But this only finished the job... I partially tore the corner off with my bucket prior. I guess the extra extension helped!

Take it slow and easy, The forks are bouncy, especially extended.

Attachments

• 20180818_163340.jpg
    20180818_163340.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 172
   / What else do you do with forks besides lift pallets? #230  
Move 5x6 round bales:

P8150009.JPG
P8150001.JPG