What is it?

/ What is it? #31  
I used to go fishing at a local farm pond. There was always this HUGE turkey sitting around the dairy barn, on the fence, on the out buildings, etc... for years.... I asked the farmer what was up with that turke? They said it was too mean to catch for Thanksgiving one year, so they just let it be. Now they're scared of it! :laughing:

/ What is it? #32  
If you have ever been "flopped" by a game hen protecting her chicks or a Canadian Goose gander protecting a nest you may acquire a new respect for some birds like I did.

/ What is it? #33  
If you have ever been "flopped" by a game hen protecting her chicks or a Canadian Goose gander protecting a nest you may acquire a new respect for some birds like I did.

No, tell us more. Sounds like a funny story is at hand.

/ What is it? #34  
We had a gander protecting a nest at work. It was constantly threatening people going into the start of their the shift. One of the young pups said he was tired of it and was going to kill the gander. So next day game on. The gander came at him and he went after the gander. When about ten feet from each other the gander took flight and hit him head on. He grabbed the gander with both hands around it's neck. It literally beat him to death. He was screaming for help. He didn't have the gander. The gander had him. The parking lot was full of folks. It was one of the funniest things we ever saw.

As far as game hens? If you were raised around game hens with chicks you will know what "flopped" truly means.

/ What is it? #35  
We had a gander protecting a nest at work. It was constantly threatening people going into the start of their the shift. One of the young pups said he was tired of it and was going to kill the gander. So next day game on. The gander came at him and he went after the gander. When about ten feet from each other the gander took flight and hit him head on. He grabbed the gander with both hands around it's neck. It literally beat him to death. He was screaming for help. He didn't have the gander. The gander had him. The parking lot was full of folks. It was one of the funniest things we ever saw.

As far as game hens? If you were raised around game hens with chicks you will know what "flopped" truly means.

Very funny, assuming it did not literally "beat him to death". Anyone getting a whupping from a wild animal understands afterwards how much strength and determination a wild animal has. It is needed to survive. There are no diunkin' donuts to hang out in for wild animals.

/ What is it? #36  
Part of a Star Hanging Balance. ( A scale for weighing things). You are missing the bar and the weight.
I think your correct I remember where I saw one now at a museum it was used to weigh cotton bales

/ What is it? #37  
It's a Skyhook.:p