What is this machine ???...

/ What is this machine ???... #41  
Exactly, they are maintence hogs, not to mention you'll need either a connection for someone with a reel grinder or buy one which is expensive.
Plus grinding square the shear bar and adjusting it properly, after the reels have been sharpened.

/ What is this machine ???... #42  
Plus grinding square the shear bar and adjusting it properly, after the reels have been sharpened.
And don't forget lapping them in once everything is ground and adjusted........

/ What is this machine ???... #43  
local ad
seller says it is a 2021 Kabota (sic) diesel 4x4 ride on mower

photo says RANSOMES ... or something like that

I have NO IDEA of Brand, Model, HP, year etc ... the ad, description, year, price, colour, and seller's reputation are all SKETCHY

curious if anybody knows anything about it ... looks interesting, but not at all as described - I called him a scammer, his response was "what do you mean?"

oops, forgot the photo -
View attachment 855000
Skip it. Reel mowers are commonly used on Golf courses. Lots of maintenance required.

/ What is this machine ???... #44  
local ad
seller says it is a 2021 Kabota (sic) diesel 4x4 ride on mower

photo says RANSOMES ... or something like that

I have NO IDEA of Brand, Model, HP, year etc ... the ad, description, year, price, colour, and seller's reputation are all SKETCHY

curious if anybody knows anything about it ... looks interesting, but not at all as described - I called him a scammer, his response was "what do you mean?"

oops, forgot the photo -
View attachment 855000
If "sketchy" move on to something else. Some people say it's a Kubota because the engine may say Kubota on it and ignore the rest.

It does amaze me that people can type "Kabota" in their ads when a Machine has KUBOTA decals all over it.

/ What is this machine ???... #45  
Was that model/style 322D made after 1991???

willy

/ What is this machine ???... #46  
Was that model/style 322D made after 1991???

willy
Yes, but with a 25 hp. diesel engine.
Here are the serial number charts:

30788 2WD.PNG

30795 4WD 555.JPG

My 1996 325D. Pictures from 2015:
PB230025.JPG

PB230022.JPG