what is this part called

/ what is this part called #11  
randy41 said:
i found out today that the OEM new part is $200. It consists of a levelling box and a yoke. The dealer told me that if ordered as an assembly its $400 but if I order the 2 parts seperately its $200.....go figure. so i went to TSC and found an after market piece that does the same thing but I'm not so sure it will fit on my tractor. I'll find out tomorrow morning when its not so hot out. It was $35. I'm at this point thinking I'm going to end up with the OEM pieces.

Randy, can't you take the crank assembly apart? I'll bet you the problem is the "nut" inside that turns around the threaded rod. It might be cracked. If you could get that crank assembly apart, it might be fixable.

/ what is this part called
I did take it apart. the parts i'm getting is the threaded rod that fits into the crank assembly and the part that the threaded rod fits into that attaches to the lift arm. the crank itself works fine. I don't understand why the parts I'm getting are so expensive but I called around to a few dealers and the price is right.
I think I'm going to take the parts with me to the farmers market and when customers complain about the price I charge for tomatoes ($4 a pound today) I can explain how much parts for a tractor cost.