What post of mine was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What post of mine was deleted? #41  
Your brevity is appreciated. Rarely, if ever moderated.

/ What post of mine was deleted?
What's your point??

A newbie here says I gloat about having a post removed...well, FYI I wasn't gloating....after over 7700 posts and starting hundreds of threads I well understand that SOME of what I post here will be removed....HOWEVER...for a newbie to infer I am gloating is simply absurd and I detect some envy. How many of the long term members here (5,000 posts and up) have NEVER had a post removed? Anybody who sincererly wants to CONTRIBUTE to TBN will step on toes sooner or later....

/ What post of mine was deleted? #46  
JDgreen227, What post of mine was deleted?

Well, the house monitor just did not like the things you said, and they don't have to explain.

Maybe they get extra credit for deleting post.

They might have had a bad day.

You might consider doing a copy and save in a file if you can't remember.

I might copy and save the post if I think my post is controversial, so if it is deleted, I can modify it and then repost.

Maybe they could send you a copy of you deleted post and ask you to change it, Perhaps not.

Perhaps they can highlight the bad words or sentence. Probably not.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #47  
To parrot another member: "What's your point...."?

The point is:
You say that if you contribute to TBN and have more than 5000 post you "MOST LIKLEY" have had post removed. That apparently is base that on personal experience not on factual data - So factually what is the % of people over 5000 post that have had post deleted - "Most likely" seems to indicate greater than 80%. Since factual data is not necessary I propose 2%.
The point about Texas - (see if I can make this short) - started in the 80s When Texas had an influx of migration from Michigan. We had to train a lot of people to be nice.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #48  
Maybe once a member has been here for a while and gets some credibility by starting useful threads rather than by trying to attract attention with a stupid avatar....I will pay attention to what they have to say. Yeah, have a nice day yourself and I will keep laughing at the newbies who know nothing......:laughing: :laughing:

JDgreen;

You seem to equate number of posts with knowledge? I have seen new members, with just a few posts, ask a question and get attacked by some of our "experts" for asking a stupid question. Rarely do these "newbies" stay with TBN after this treatment.

Calling a members Avatar "Stupid" is representative of above treatment

I like New Hollands and Kubotas so, what if I called your John Deere Avatar and User Name "Stupid"?

The member you attacked has been here over 2 1/2 years and almost 500 posts so, how is he a "Newbie", to use your insulting name?

If you had one or one hundred posts deleted, it was probably well deserved. Move on and enjoy this site for all the friendly information or ....... Just move on!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ What post of mine was deleted? #49  
...started in the 80s When Texas had an influx of migration from Michigan. We had to train a lot of people to be nice.

LoL...How long did it take you to teach them to drive?:laughing:...methinks you had it easy in TX... being from FL and having to deal with all the "yankee (snowbird) drivers is beyond words...:D

No offense to any particular northern states except maybe Ohio..they are the worst...

/ What post of mine was deleted? #50  
Back in the day when I was a Friendly Politics member, I think I got the e mail from Mo almost daily telling me I was a bad bad bad boy.....
I'm glad he took my privileges, I've never looked back.
I wish they would quit sending me e mails for posts that I created when someone adds a post is all.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.