What removes acrylic paint

/ What removes acrylic paint #11  
Hundreds of them on CL around here. Definitely NOT free. Prices range from $50-150. Maybe if the local market gets saturated the prices will drop but haven't seen that happen since they have been for sale.

/ What removes acrylic paint #12  
The cages will always be worth something for scrap. But the plastic is probably costly to discard.

/ What removes acrylic paint #13  
A nasty one would probably make a good target backstop. Situate where needed and fill with sand. Might be a little self closing when hit. Prob be too heavy for my little tractor to move when filled.

/ What removes acrylic paint #14  
Fill it half full of gravel and roll it down a mountain.

I bought one with a few gallons of 20% vinegar for $50. I stuck it on a cut down boat trailer I got for free and parked it behind my shed. I bet I never find a use for it but I was thinking of a sprayer if we have a drought.

/ What removes acrylic paint #15  
Only ones that I see for free are the ones that somebody put acrylic paint in and trying to get rid of them... 😉

/ What removes acrylic paint
I dont and will never have a large pool ( so I know nothing about chlorine tablets ) but Im wondering if putting a tablet in the tote every now and then would help ward of the algae?

I keep it covered away from direct sunlight but it seems after a few months it still grows an algae inside.

Maybe the chlorine would damage the finish on my tractor? I only use the water to shower with and wash off my equipment.

/ What removes acrylic paint #17  
"Acrylic paint" is an extremely vague description.

There are many, many different types of "acrylic paint", from house paint, to artists paint, and automotive paint.

Since it's a large tank, I would guess it's latex house paint.

Denatured alcohol is the most effective way to soften dried latex without damaging the plastic. But, that's going to be difficult, if not impossible, because I'm guessing you can't get inside it, and it's not going to be cheap.

As others have said, you are better off buying one that isn't ruined.

/ What removes acrylic paint #18  
Or borrow one, if it's just for short term use. Wear a safety vest, carry a clipboad, and borrow the one from the old lady around the corner. Say it's being taken away for a Zebra Mussle inspection and if everything is OK, she can have it back.

/ What removes acrylic paint #19  
Hundreds of them on CL around here. Definitely NOT free. Prices range from $50-150. Maybe if the local market gets saturated the prices will drop but haven't seen that happen since they have been for sale.

I guess I should qualify my statement about "free" . . . in my past life and now they are free from some suppliers out there . . . it's cheaper that way.

/ What removes acrylic paint #20  
Could it be lightly sanded off?