What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,451  
I’ve found over my fairly long course of history that entertainer endorsements do little to move the political needle for one candidate over another.

In fact, I think Ms. Swift oughta think twice. Republicans listen to pop music, too. ;)

I’m sure you are correct.

Taylor Swift seems to be unique in her popularity. No one has more social media popularity:

- 160+ million Instagram followers

- 40+ million YouTube subscribers with over 20 Billion views

- 50+ million Twitter followers

Now, I don’t really know what all that means.

But, I would gladly accept her endorsement.

She is 32 years old. Time will tell if her popularity can endure. So far, her media team sure seems to be top notch. She also seems to be smart enough not to have made any major gaffes—- not easy for someone whose every move is scrutinized by the world.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,452  
The funny thing is, TaTa far outstrips her NFL boyfriend in popularity and wealth.
Boys, it ain’t even close.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,453  
So relieved they finally confirmed parking for her private jet at Las Vegas Airport...phew I was worried about that -
not.

Go 9ers

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,454  
Chiefs are a heavy favorite and they should be
There are a few exceptions, but usually the team with the best coach and best QB wins.
The Chiefs have the best QB in football and most likely the best coach in football. And their defense aint too shabby.

I want the Niners, but the Chiefs should win.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,456  
I still wouldn't recognize one of her songs.
Maybe not . Her music is more favorable in the 10-30 year old crowd imo.
Not a fan myself but she does seem pretty sensible considering the other alternative music / singers out there today.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,458  
Taylor is Swift is from a town about 40 miles from me.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,459  
Taylor is Swift is from a town about 40 miles from me.

I went to a Kenny Chesney concert about 15 years ago. He was maybe the most famous country guy at the time.

Taylor Swift was the first opening act. Almost no one was there yet. Blake Shelton was the 2nd opening act and the place was maybe 70% filled. Over 100% capacity when Kenny Chesney performed.

She told a story that Kenny Chesney was giving thank you gifts to his opening acts as the Tour was about to end. He asked what each wanted.

She asked for a new laptop. He got her one.

Later, she learned Blake Shelton asked for a new Searay boat and got one.

She said she learned alot about concert tour finances after that experience.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,460  
Do you remember this song?

I ain't clickin' on eye candy now. This is focus time to try to get Purdy to out play Mahomes. Big lift, but someone has to do it.