What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,461  
I ain't clickin' on eye candy now. This is focus time to try to get Purdy to out play Mahomes. Big lift, but someone has to do it.

I think Christian McCaffrey is going to have a big day. He can take the pressure off Purdy and SF can compete.

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,463  
Who cares

It’s estimated 200 million people will watch the Super Bowl this year.

115 million watched last year.

It’s like Yogi said about a restaurant —- “ no one ever goes there anymore because it’s always too crowded”!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,464  
I'd like the Chiefs over the 9ers. Purdy is a couple of DBs dropping easy INTs from watching at home. They easily could have lost both of their previous playoff games. Really both of their opponents gave it back to them.

Andy is a great coach and Mahomes is unlikely to make those same mistakes.

I don't mess with the spread.

As for the GOAT conversation, wins are not a QB stat. They are on the field less than half of the time. I let my eyes tell me who is better. I look for ability to lift a team and make avg pass catchers look good. Systems can make QBs look better than they are, too. Brady changed teams, but the system and his buddies came with him. Not so much a stat guy, though great QBs will have some good stats. They can also be deceiving. A good team that is ahead will typically pass less than a team that is behind. Except the Pat's who tended to keep passing. INTs are not all created equal either. Hit the WR in the hands and he muffs it into a DBs hands? A team down 10+ late in game and the QB forces it in? There's a great QB out there with lots of INTs. Some were of the knucklehead variety. Other times he'd force it in for game winning TDs 5 times and get picked off once but people focus on the INTs.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,465  
I hope KC Swifts lose but can't see it happening.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,466  
Chiefs are playing good now, but are more beatable this year. Not even sure I'll be watching it.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,467  
I only watch if my team is in. Family used to watch for the commercials, but that's not even good anymore.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,468  
I only watch if my team is in. Family used to watch for the commercials, but that's not even good anymore.
Yep.
I’m an Eagles fan.
I am NOT an NFL fan.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,469  
Go 9ers ~ and surprise - the halftime show suks.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,470  
Yep, halftime show is the usual suckshow. Time to go do other things.