What to buy??

/ What to buy??
parts manuals diagrams would be a big help in my decision making. Did you find them online ? If so how about a link to them as I have not been able to find any on the LS tractors.

Thanks again for your input!

/ What to buy?? #22  
parts manuals diagrams would be a big help in my decision making. Did you find them online ? If so how about a link to them as I have not been able to find any on the LS tractors.

Thanks again for your input!

I found them one place online, but I've also looked at the NH and Case/IH online parts manuals for the Boomer50 and Farmall 50B as well. The NH/Case/IH manuals are handy because they're a little easier to read sometimes not being a translation from Korean, or at least very well done, and the machines are the same except for the loaders.

Northumberland Tractor Parts Ltd, Hastings, Ontario, 1-705-696-2300

/ What to buy??
After a little more than a month of research and traveling back and forth to all kinds of dealerships looking and comparing prices, specs and options from all the manufactures. Then trying to balance them all together I finally decided to go with the Kioti DK40 hydro with backhoe and loader. The machine is a tad bigger than I originally anticipated but should fit all my needs very well and enable me to sell My other backhoe sooner than anticipated as it will be able to handle a bit more work than I anticipated when I first started looking at a slightly smaller lighter machines.

Thanks to everyone on here who have helped with their experience and input on the subject! It has helped me more than I expected!

/ What to buy?? #24  
After a little more than a month of research and traveling back and forth to all kinds of dealerships looking and comparing prices, specs and options from all the manufactures. Then trying to balance them all together I finally decided to go with the Kioti DK40 hydro with backhoe and loader. The machine is a tad bigger than I originally anticipated but should fit all my needs very well and enable me to sell My other backhoe sooner than anticipated as it will be able to handle a bit more work than I anticipated when I first started looking at a slightly smaller lighter machines.

Thanks to everyone on here who have helped with their experience and input on the subject! It has helped me more than I expected!

Very nice machine....can't really go wrong with the DK in that size range. Congrats! Don't forget to post pics :)

/ What to buy?? #25  

That's the same set-up as mine, Get the second remote while its still at the Dealers. Here's a Tool Box set up.

Attachments

• 2012_0328toolbox0010.jpg
    2012_0328toolbox0010.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 74
  • 2012_0328toolbox0011.jpg
    2012_0328toolbox0011.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 64
   / What to buy?? #26  
And loaded tires/some hooks welded on the bucket. :thumbsup:

/ What to buy?? #27  
   / What to buy?? #28  
Hello Paulfun9,

I have a JD3720. It has the HST with the shift on the steering column. I like it a lot because I have an artificial hip and big feet. The rocker pedal just wasn't going to work for me.
having the shifter on the column makes life so much easier. I have found it extremely useful if you do a lot of loader/bucket work.
The tractor has 43hp, so it is a little bigger than you wanted, but it is a great machine and it wasn't that expensive all things considered.
It's worth a look anyway.

/ What to buy??
A little late for suggestions now The deal is done just waiting on the backhoe to arrive and hand over the rest of the money. Also the DK comes with dual pedals rather than a rocker.

I will weld hooks on here when it gets delivered. I actually like welding and doing other modifications myself so they are not of any real concern at the moment.

Right now my only concern is how they plumb the return line on the backhoe as it is the one thing I didn't discuss with the dealership. My understanding is that the kit to run the return line supplied with the hoe is not always used by the dealer for three reasons unknown. From everything I read on here and other places its best to use the kit especially if you plan to really work your hoe, Which I do!

So as I asked in an other post in the Kioti section if anyone can point me to an online owners manual or copy and past the page with the return line kit I think it was section 13-4 or something like that It would be very helpful in showing the salesman/owner of the dealership what I expect to see next weekend when the machine is delivered.

Again thanks to everyone who has helped with suggestions and advise!