What to do with a rusted out Subaru???

/ What to do with a rusted out Subaru??? #21  
The way the latest ad on tv says to treat those no longer running subarus is to unscrew grear shift knob,cause you love them.

/ What to do with a rusted out Subaru??? #22  
drive it like you stole it until it quits.:thumbsup:

/ What to do with a rusted out Subaru??? #25  
Pull the drive train and mount it on your welded up frame then attach a generator /welder + pressure washer pump + air compressor for a go any where power station / repair vehicle / tool box. (Better add an ice box cooled by the factory AC). Frame mount a hydraulic lever to use as a field jack. Add some kind of tire changer and an anvil and a vise and a chop saw. Ultimate work platform / mule / self propelled field work bench. Oh yeah... and a pto winch.

Put a deck in front of / under it and have the first air conditioned lawn mower on the block.

Use the drive train to build a half scale replica Duce and a half or Sherman tank.

Drive train + welded frame + compressor + big air tank + 12' long 14" dia PVC pipe = self propelled pumpkin artillery cannon. Add a second 4" barrel for a water balloon barrage.
139512.jpg

Log hauler for your saw mill. Skidder.

Fork lift.

Mini mud truck.

Chipper.

Hovercraft.

Boom man lift for painting the house, trimming trees.

Self propelled BBQ / Texas smoker.

What he said! I don't have to read the rest of the thread, oughtsix wins! The guy is obviously an expert in this field.

/ What to do with a rusted out Subaru??? #27  
I would keep it for running around the farm . I remember in the 80's the subaru pick ups were by far the most popular japanese truck . Only available with 4 speed and no diesel version and rusted like buggery but mechanically great . We had 2 of them and rust was the death of both ..!

/ What to do with a rusted out Subaru??? #28  
run it to the ground, don't start fixing it up, ain't worth it.

/ What to do with a rusted out Subaru??? #29  
People pay good money for the motor i it has the 4cyl EJ20 or EJ25 turbo for dune buggies.