What to do?

/ What to do? #1  

James

Tractor
kubota L3710hst, fodable rops, FEL with quick attack heavy duty bucket,and woods RM8400 mower and M120DTC,FEL, air-ride seat
I came home from work, and what do I see? My dear wife is on my blue friend mowing the yard. I don't know wheather to kiss her or hit her. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I mean all day long, well not all day long, I couln't wait to get home and start mowing my yard. Well, she did let me drive it into the garage after she finished. She even washed it after she mowed. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif The race is on to see who gets on the tractor first, and now she is one ahead of me. This means war! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ What to do? #2  
Change the code on the garage door opener!

Hide the key!

Leave the hood up with a repair tag on the wheel!

Roundup the lawn!

You must admit, washing the thing might only last as long as the honeymoon did.

Better yet, an excuse to have a his and her pair!!!

Find an attachment YOU need and split the chores. With your attachment on the rear, she may not figure how to change back to the mower.

After fixing 4 ride on Craftsman's, 2 rototillers, and a major rebuild on a Massey Utility 35, I quit! (main reason for test driving the same model your driving and looking at the TC40) Things are getting a little better round here. Pop (and his daughter) learned to ride them hard and put them away wet. I finally had to tell them I was on strike and could not find my tools anymore to do repair work. At 84, we're telling him to stay in the lawn chair and supervise. Jamie has got to the point of asking questions and following some advise from the machanic (me) and learning. It will be this way or our new blue will have a sticker on it stating, "Owner Operator".

She must like blue too?

There's the answer,
<font color=blue> BLUE ONE
<font color=blue> BLUE TOO

<font color=orange> ORANGE you glad I didn't say <font color=green> GREEN.

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ What to do? #3  
Well you could always go out and re-mow the lawn right after she finished - might discourage her a little to do it next time? I would go with Hawgee's #2; hide the key!

msig.gif

/ What to do? #4  
James, perhaps you should approach this another way. As most women are afraid of spiders and anything close to being round bodied and black is the infamous black widow, you might try rounding up some fake ones and periodically move them around on the tractor. They tend never to forget spider experiences. If your dear wife is not afraid of the forementioned, consider implememnting something that she is afraid of. Should she be tougher then you, perhaps you should consider getting a 2nd tractor. Rat...

/ What to do? #5  
I know just how you feel. Our TC29D is the center of attention. As much as I look forward to mowing (No Phones!), I appreciate her help. I just sit on the porch with a beer and wave! And yes it has been washed every week since we took it home! Love the Blue!

/ What to do? #6  
Blue Rules!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Congratulations to all Blue owners who bought from the World's #1 producer of Agricultural equipment!

JimBinMI

/ What to do?
I get in today and sh@~tt, I don't believe it, my wife is off today, and who do I find on my tractor? /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif She has unhooked the RM990, and has went and got a load of mulch and is using the loader to put mulch in our flower beds, and aroud our trees. Can't take the key, she helps pay for it/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif, didn't show her how to use the loader, or take the mower off the tractor, so it's not entirely my fault. I showed her how to mow a little, didn't think it would get this serious. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif I may just have to buy me another tractor with a gear drive, d@#$M HST. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif If I take the battery off, she'll just go buy another one, and have her daddy come over and put it on. So I guess I will just sit on the porch, and wave to her every once in a while like it dosen't bother me. We don't want to make little lady mad, only been married one year. I don't want to sleep alone. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif She loves <font color=blue> blue. <font color=black> I guess it could be worse, and her not do a thing. Aren't these little tractors a lot of bang for the buck though. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ What to do? #8  
James - simply deny her any sexual relations until she agrees to do what you say. This is what my wife does to me, and she now has a horse farm, a new Suburban, new furniture on order, new landscaping outside, the big screen TV she always wanted...you get the picture.

/ What to do? #9  
PaulB,

What an optimist! You are a kind man, but you and I know he's in deep poo poo, she's in the driver's seat and he's on the porch. My wife drove mine when we were raking up road gravel that had been snow plowed into the yard and I broke out in a sweat! She said it was pretty easy....maybe I'll have to trade it in for a gear shift! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

/ What to do? #10  
Maybe if he got a Kubota for himself, she'd be intimidated by the "real" tractor and not use it, leaving it free for him. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Mark