What to do?

/ What to do? #61  
Re: Proofmeter

Rat,

On a final note, though I don't think you can leave it alone, I believe that tbarber55 properly used one of the definitions of 'biased',"tending to yield one outcome more frequently than others in a statistical experiment".

'Objective' may work better but I sure hope we don't start evaluating everyone's grammar here. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I also believe that pitch and diction are hard to read in some writing without proper puctuation.

I also believe that YOU can be objective/biased based on your experiences using different brands of tractors.

My "hard sell" is not to justify my purchase, I looked, researched and drove the major three brands and I know that I made the best deal for the most tractor for the best price from the best dealer for ME at the time I bought!
When some of my co-workers know that I am researching a product type that they also want, they wait until I make my decision and then they go out and buy it!

As a member of the elite mass of individuals that are happy, content, satified New Holland owners, I ask that YOU start looking at Orange and Green and whatever other color suits you fancy!

Good Luck, JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What to do? #62  

Rat
it's tbarber55 /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ What to do? #63  
Re: Proofmeter (serious)

If that's the Tsing Tao you're drinking, I want to be sure and avoid any of that stuff./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ What to do? #65  
Re: Proofmeter (serious)

Hehehe, thought you might like that Bird. Actually, now that its hot I kinda like the lighter beers. In the cold months I like stuff like Guiness, and the microbrews. Rat...

/ What to do? #66  

Jim, not that I thought you could leave this one alone, but
you were right when you said: "I believe that tbarber55 properly used one of the definitions of 'biased',"tending to yield one outcome more frequently than others in a statistical experiment"."
Biased was correct in this sense, I was wrong. I'm sure hours of time analyzing data from oil metal sampling and pouring over paint oxidation chips were employed by tbarber for statistical analysis in his experiment. I'm curious as to whether Mr tbarber employed the standard deviation, random sample or student t statistical analysis to his experiment.

As tbarber said:
"It has 970 hours on it but it runs and looks more like 9070 hours.", yup, no doubt about it, lots of statistical experimentation going on here...

Oh well, Who Cares, grammer schammaer, you can cut my grass with your TC18 anyday. Rat...

/ What to do? #67  
Who cares

Rat
HUH ?
If I would have said that I liked the Kubota better, would you feel better /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling's/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif,but I still like NH better/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.Thats my PERSONEL opnion,and no I didn't play mad scientist,remeber I said PERSONEL OPNION......./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifwell im done playing this game lets move on to the next.
Tom

/ What to do? #68  
Re: Who cares

Tom, what would really make me feel good is if you said "My favorite tractor is the International 454D", of course if you did, you would probably be kidding. That is my only tractor right now. I did however have a Ford 2120 for awhile. Never owned a Kubota, but have driven them alot. Glad your happy with your tractor, after all, thats all that counts, Rat...