What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor

/ What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor #11  
Tow strap, axel strap and a few other items for pulling (or getting pulled) stuck vehicles out of the snow and mud.

/ What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor #12  
There been many threads on this over the years.

/ What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor #13  
Straight forward question with probably unlimited answers :) What tools do you keep on your tractor while out in the field? Any "spare parts" you keep on the tractor while you're out working (pins, clips, shackles, etc...)?

This one.

41HF6--cJrL._SY355_.jpg

Such an undeservedly obscure tool.
Before I moved to the farm I had a full multi size set and used the 10 and 7LW frequently.
. . . Since, I have bought 2 more 7s and about 8 more 10s. They are so useful! - I keep a pair clamped on the 3ph of each tractor and 2 on the Mahindra, a pair in the golf cart, etc. Theyre all baby blue so harder to lose. This single tool ensures that Im never at a loss in the field. The 10 will handle a 1-7/8" hex and will apply 200+ ftlb to it with no indication of slipping. [Id be fearing for the main grip handle at above ~ 350 - depending on cheater.] About the most powerful flare nut wrench youll find if the head fits your space. It will hold up to 1-3/4 round firmly even tho the sweet spot is around 1-1/4 downward. Clamp it on a heavy rod or bolt and youve a hammer. Clamp gently on a chisel or punch and and you have a safe hand. Use the tips for little stuf. Multiple possibilities if you need a step. Clamp two of em to the bucket edge to carry a couple posts or somethings up to ~ 300lb​

They must still be under patent because I havnt seen any copies yet. . . . They cant be so obscure that nobody even sees them?

/ What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor #14  
Not much room on the BX for tools, but I made a holster for a spud wrench and crescent wrench for the top link.

In the box on the front of the trailer: straps, chain, clip on chain hooks, lug wrench, big channel locks, SUDT2, 15W-40, funnel, blocks, yada, yada... Usually I'm either close to home and tools, or up at the cabin with the trailer.

Z.

/ What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor
Lots of great input here! Looks like there are some tools (like a spud wrench) that are used by many different owners.

/ What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor #16  
Hammer, screwdrivers, adjustable wrench,pliers,small socket set, WD-40, hitch pins, washers, asst. shear bolts, flashlight, rags, utility knife asst. screws/nails.....and a mounted toolbox behind the seat to keep it all together.:thumbsup: Also have a Woodsman's Pal mounted on the ROPS.

Attachments

• toolbox.jpg
    toolbox.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
   / What Tools Do You Keep On Your Tractor #17  
14mm, 15mm & 17mm ratchet wrenches, adjustable wrench, xtra pins and clips, flashlight, gloves and a laser temp probe and grease rag.