what up with CENTURY?????

/ what up with CENTURY????? #1  

BLUEBONNET2

Gold Member
Tractor
nortrac 25 xt JD zeroturn 54", briggs mtr.
hey chipperman.....
on another thread (kioti), a poster says a major announcement is coming soon /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif......and inside info???????
I can't think of anything to change with the units becasuse the dealers i've visited are doing very well....
maybe amjawa and kutje doing something.....i really think they need to put a lid on all the stories going around /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
both units (century/branson) are solid and really user friendly

thanks and good luck,
bluebonnet2

/ what up with CENTURY????? #2  
i dont know if this is true but i heard that century was going to be discontinued.i heard this from a branson dealer i forgot who he said he heard it from.i dont know why they are great tractors. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #3  
<font color="blue"> i dont know if this is true </font>

Thank you for the disclaimer....

<font color="blue">i forgot who he said he heard it from </font>

Could you go back and get all the details then share the specifics with us?

<font color="blue"> i dont know why they are great tractors </font>

Hang around the forums and you will hear actual first hand owner experiences. Oh, Welcome to TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don

/ what up with CENTURY????? #4  
Im a Century Dealer and from my sources Century is NOT Being Canceled. I believe this is just a rumor started by Branson. Kukje is suppose to make an annoucment very soon. Thats all i can say...... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #5  
BLUEBONNET2 and all fellow TBNers.
Thanks for all your comments, questions, praise and concerns. I like your self I have been hearing the many rumors and untruths. What I can tell you is the relationship between American Jawa, Century and Kukje is very strong and is getting stronger as we move into the future. In plain simple words the rumors are incorrect. Regardless, they unfortunately they can hurt both Century and Branson sales. American Jawa discourages the spreading of any rumors by any of their dealers or representatives. I pride myself on honestly and ethically promoting the features and benefits of our equipment and dealers. Integrity is very important to me.

Since I have been with American Jawa I have seen the list of many happy Century tractor owners and dealers continue to grow. This is in part because you of the many comments that have been posted here. Let’s keep up the great work.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #6  
I'm certainly not in any position to have any inside information, other than what I have read here in TBN. It seems to me that we have read some indication of at least one good reason that there may be a "major" announcement coming. There is at least one new model on the horizon, that hasn't been officially announced yet, the new top of the line model to replace the 3045, with a Kukje/Cummins(?) engine.

I am looking forward to buying a tractor after I get my house built, and my current favorite is the Century. Even if its name gets changed or something, I would still like to have one of those tractors (35 HP or better) with the C-50 loader and a backhoe. Whatever happens, I hope they stick with the red paint. I grew up running IH equipment, so I would feel right at home. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dennis

/ what up with CENTURY????? #7  
I stopped by a Zetor/Century dealer this morning to kick tires and since things were slow, we got to talking about American Jawa and Zetor and Century. This salesman said that the Century name was going away, and the Kukje tractors distributed by AJ would now be badged as <font color="red"> Zetors</font> ! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

He had just talked to his boss, who was at the distributor picking up some tractors, and there was a new Zetor/Century (2535? - not really sure which model) in the warehouse.

I'm guessing this is the big announcement. Any comments from Chipperman or Century dealers?

This salesman also said that they had been a Kioti dealer for a long time, but since they started selling Century, their CUT sales went from 80% Kioti and 20% other, to 80% Century and 20% Kioti. They are looking forward to selling the "new" Zetor CUT. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #8  
Maybe that reorganization & name change explains why AmJawa/Century hasn't yet put anything up on their web site about their new model. I've been checking every few days to see if the specs for it would be there. Some photos would be nice, too.

I think I remember one of the dealers commenting in another thread that American Jawa really needs to expand their web presentation. I second that! Hopefully, they will after they get things sorted out.

Dennis

/ what up with CENTURY????? #9  
Chipperman and Munger,

Any comments on this? You've both been kind of uncharacteristically quiet since the post regarding "Zetorizing" the Kukje. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #10  
DavesTractor and all fellow TBNers.
It is nice to know I've been missed. Sorry for the absence, had no internet service where I was.
Again I would like to thank all for your comments, questions, praise and concerns. As I have said before American Jawa discourages the spreading of any rumors by any of their dealers or representatives. We pride ourselves on honestly and ethically promoting the features and benefits of our equipment and dealers. Integrity is very important to us.

I know, you know all that and just want to here what’s going on. All I can say for now is " Come on down to Louisville" The largest INDOOR Farm Show in the world and you won't be sorry. For now that's all Folks.

Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif