what up with CENTURY?????

/ what up with CENTURY????? #11  
Dave,

It sounds to me like there will be some new decals on display at the Louisville farm show. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #12  
I'm thinking Chipperman could run for some sort of political office. I'm not sure just what he said, but he sure said it nice. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chipperman, no matter what they call it, the Kukje twins are fine machines. Let us know when you can.

I'll be at the Largest (indoor or outdoor /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) Farm Show in the World in Tulare, CA February 10-12. Any of you left coasters should stop by.

/ what up with CENTURY????? #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Whatever happens, I hope they stick with the red paint. )</font>

One other bit of hearsay information: the "new" Zetor CUTs will be <font color="red"> Zetor red </font>, which is a little on the <font color="orange"> orange </font> side of red, which, of course, makes it even better than Century red. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #14  
Too bad they just don't name the tractor Kukje. I spent some time in Korea and I'm pretty sure that Kukje means "national". They probably don't want to us National cause its to close to International.

/ what up with CENTURY????? #15  
I probably should not even post, except for the main point I would like to convey about American Jawa.
Chipperman's last comments are representative of how AmJawa conducts business.. My experience has been that they do business in a completely professional manner,are not prone to spreading rumors,are ethical in their business conduct,and know how to take care of their customers. As a dealer, for them, I can attest to this.
But, beleive me, not all tractor sales organizations are up to AmJawa's standards. Perpetuating false rumors in order to gain additional dealer coverage, happens. I personnally resent those types of tactics---I really would like to tell of a recent incident, in order to vent---but due to slander suit possibilities, I won't.
Just suffice it to say that I am proud to be associated with a company, like American Jawa, that shares the same values that I do.

dancce

I was told (by AmJawa) to expect a forthcoming announcement regarding Century and American Jawa that wil be postive in nature---positive for dealers and customers of Century. From reading Chipperman's comments,I'd say it will be coming at the Louisville show the week after next.

/ what up with CENTURY????? #16  
BLUEBONNET2 and fellow TBNers
For anyone who has any doubt that American Jawa will continue to distrubute the Kukje tractors come visit us at the Louisvillle Farm machinery show. We have on display the new "Zetor by Century" tractors.
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #17  
The REAL farm show is going on in California, at the World Ag Expo in Tulare. Come here and see the real thing.
Chuck M.

/ what up with CENTURY????? #18  
Chipperman,

Are you going to post some pictures and details?
Any chance that the Century and/or Zetor websites will be updated anytime soon? Still no mention of the 3647. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ what up with CENTURY????? #19  
new to this forum...just ordered new 3647 with C-50HL FEL. Chipperman's advice and council was extremely helpful in this decision. Chipperman does this new announcement mean new decals for my soon to be delivered unit???

/ what up with CENTURY????? #20  
clarkie
Congrats on your tractor purchase. I am confident you will be pleased with your purchase. As for the name on the side it will depend when your 3647 is shipped. Any units already shipped will not be redecaled. Only models with the new engines will have the Zetor name on them. I do not know if they will redo the units already shipped to us and/or in the wharehuse or wait for Kukje to do it at the factory.
Good luck
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif