What's in your bathroom???

/ What's in your bathroom??? #11  
Popular Mechanics, Northern Tools catalog, and my Cat..Don't ask, I'm not sure why he is in there either :confused2:

/ What's in your bathroom??? #12  
The Far Side Compilation and The Complete Works of William Shakespeare. :rolleyes:

/ What's in your bathroom??? #13  
The Far Side Compilation and The Complete Works of William Shakespeare. :rolleyes:

Larson all the way! Read Shakespeare in school but only 'cause it was required (self-admitted Philistine :laughing:).

/ What's in your bathroom??? #14  
No reading materials at all. If I'm going to read I'm going to find a comfortable chair to sit on .:reading: :reading: :reading:

/ What's in your bathroom??? #16  
No reading materials at all. If I'm going to read I'm going to find a comfortable chair to sit on .:reading: :reading: :reading:

What??? I thought we all agreed that the bathroom is where we do our best thinking.

/ What's in your bathroom??? #17  

Sounds like a throne upgrade is in order here. :laughing:

/ What's in your bathroom??? #18  
I used to keep my Gameboy that I bought in 1989 in there loaded with Tetris ;) .... until it stopped working about 6 months ago :( need to open it up and see if there is something I can fix.

/ What's in your bathroom???
Sounds like a throne upgrade is in order here. :laughing:

and when are those three little readers going to turn the page on their green books? They seem stuck on that page...:D
Man you'd never get out of the bathroom that way...

/ What's in your bathroom??? #20  
How many people are allowed in the bathroom with you at one time?
........or maybe it should read "How to Crap When You're Surrounded by Idiots" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just me and the dog but for some reason.....he wants out most of the time...apparently he don't like readin!:dog::dog::dog: