/ What's in your bathroom??? #21  
National Geographic
The daily newspaper
Sometimes a Reader's Digest
Northern Tool
Rural King flyer
Harbor Freight flyer

/ What's in your bathroom??? #23  
American Rifleman and Hunter, Dillon Precision, American Iron, HOG tour guide all the normal stuff a guy would have in there. And a can of some serious deodorizer one of the cats box's is in there too.

/ What's in your bathroom??? #24  
When we built the new house we made the master bath twice as big as needed, double vanity, linen closet, double walk in shower, enclosed head, etc... My wife still goes in, locks the door and takes an hour. Half the time I just go down the hall to the guest bath and take my iPhone.

/ What's in your bathroom??? #27  
Cabella's catalog, AARP Magazine, Grizzley Tool Catalog, Brim Tractor Catalog, 2 Kayak and Canoe Magazines, Colorado Outdoors Magazine and a book called "How to Cope When You're Surrounded by Idiots."
I really need a bigger rack!:thumbsup:

I just looked that one up. Wish tractor places around here had catalogs like that!

/ What's in your bathroom??? #28  
Is there a way you can go about getting a subscription for free?

Mine was free. I think they started sending them when I put my old tractor on Tractor House online. (Which was also free, the first month anyway.)

/ What's in your bathroom??? #29  
CompactTractorFan said:
Is there a way you can go about getting a subscription for free?

I pick them up at my weekly visit to TSC. They are free. Right next to the door.

/ What's in your bathroom??? #30  
I pick them up at my weekly visit to TSC. They are free. Right next to the door.

Come to think of it a couple of gas stations near me have them free on the rack as well.