What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #251  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Drive past my empty wheelbarrow with a FEL full of dirt.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #252  

How about sitting next to it in the garage when it's nice and clean while drinking some beer planning your next project?!

-AA

BZZZZZZZZZT. Disqualified! The subject says "Do on YOUR Tractor". Sitting beside it is not ON it. :D

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #253  

Not first-hand experience, but my cousin just put a GPS unit in his planting tractor. He loves it. Map the end points of the field and then just sit and watch the planter while the tractor drives itself. On turns you go about 90 degrees around and the GPS completes the 180 perfectly. Spacing is perfect, rows are perfect. It even corrects for sidehill drift. He's looking forward to using it on his 90 foot wide sprayer. :) Should save some chemical also because of less overlap. :thumbsup:
Now that's cool!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #254  

When I stilled owned my dealership I had a young salesman that used his store keys to bring his girlfriend by one night to ahhhhh go over one of the units with her. I wouldn't have know except for an article of clothing that got left behind. I rather enjoyed watching the store surveillance cameras. lol

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #255  

ProScape,
1) What did you do with that article?
2) Did he continue to work for you?
:laughing:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #256  

haha...yes he did...he was a very dedicated employee and could sell and up sell like none other.....he claimed the article...was very proud of himself...i suggested he wipe down the tractor w cleaner....he got a copy of the video.....he was walking 12' tall lol

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #257  

Pulling downed trees out of the bush and creek.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #258  

Pulling a trailer converted to hay ride around my neighborhood on halloween with a few friends and their kids riding in it. The kids were so happy a couple of them even offerred to share their candy with me. I am already looking forward to doing it again this year.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #259  

Using the chipper/shredder naked.