What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #341  
Can't tell you exactly what my favorite thing is, but my wife thinks my tractor is sexy!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #342  
This looks to be an old thread, but a good one. :thumbsup:

I really enjoy anything I do on my tractor, but if I had to pick one, it would be cutting thick tall hay. (and stacking big bales)

DSCN3091.JPG

DSCN3135.JPG

DSCN3141.JPG

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #343  
Doing just about anything on the tractor is about the only thing that I can accomplish sitting down. Otherwise I'd be breaking my azz, sweating and hurting all over.:laughing:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #344  
I like ANYTHING - I think the more mundane like mowing with a batwing or disking large areas has always been my favorite, WHY, because you don't have to pay as much attention like mowing hay, running a loader, running a baler, you just go back n forth or round n round - its therapy for me...........sit there and think - sit there and listen to Bott radio..........just soak up the simple life - doesn't get any better!!!!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #345  
Right now, I'm having fun trying to master the box blade.
Good times moving and shaping earth!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #346  
do gators fit well in those box blades in FL?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #347  
Next week it will be fun watching my fellow hunting club members on their open cab tractors mow the roads and our lanes in 90degree heat and swatting mosquitos while I'm in my cab tractor in the A/C.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #349  
ahhhhh yes pallet forks - perfect for gator transport!!!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #350  
Spreading gravel. My wife keeps saying I have gravel envoy. Every time I see a pile of gravel I wish I had it at my place.