What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #81  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Lol, that would be a good redneck joke..

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #82  

I think this is the first pic I have seen of you on a tractor. :thumbsup:

Well when you are as old, grey, wrinkled and ugly as I am, you usually try to avoid having your picture taken....in this case I was hoping the beautiful Deere would take people's eyes off my ugly mug...:laughing:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #83  

Finally being able to reach those Mulberries I could never get to before my FEL :D
Oh yeah, and diggin' holes and coverin' 'em back up:thumbsup:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #84  

Parking it...after over 30 yrs. of bush hogging, plowing, baling hay etc..The most fun for me now is when I park my tractor.:laughing:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #85  

Thats a bush without leaves., It look like he took the photo in the fall, or the winter. My wild blueberry bushes in my pasture could be mistaken as a brush pile in the winter, but in the early summer they give us blueberries for our pancakes all year round, and with about 120,000 gallons Maple Syrup made locally here in NH, it is a great combination. The only problem is the black bears like the blueberries also, and come into our pasture a lot, and eat our suet.

I figured. I was just posting for Kioti Tom as to what he prob thought was a brush pile.

Is this one of those redneck joke moments? "If your bushes look like brush piles ... you might be a redneck!!?"

Lol, that would be a good redneck joke..

:laughing:

Yup, that's what a Forsythia bush looks like in the winter.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #86  

Well when you are as old, grey, wrinkled and ugly as I am, you usually try to avoid having your picture taken....in this case I was hoping the beautiful Deere would take people's eyes off my ugly mug...:laughing:

:laughing:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #87  

Unless you get to be as ugly as me, then the camera break of the photographer decides to take pity on mankind :D

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #88  

Spreading dirt and installing lawns in hilly technical, hard to grade and drain areas.. Keeps you on your toes, and good challenge is hard to beat :licking:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #89  

The most fun thing - use it! All seat time is equally fun, whatever it may be. Recently I've been "mowing" the overgrown understory in our forest with a brush hog. What a hoot. Chews through 2" brush and trees very nicely...

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #90  

A tractor is like a mans shed. It is full of potential so long as the sheilas leave it alone.
I love starting 'lil panther' up after I have filled it with gas. It means I can play till it runs out again.