Whats this tractor?

/ Whats this tractor? #11  
I've never heard of a MTX2801 & can't find any info on that model. There is an MTX series but it is newer than the MT series. All the MTX models I'v seen have 3 digits & 3 cylinder engines. Since it is a refurbished , I would suspect it is labelled wrong. I have come across quite a few mislabeled refurbished tractors. I would suspect it is a MT2801 with a 4DQ3 engine

/ Whats this tractor?
Hi Leonard,
Thanks for the reply. Is there any way of confirming what model it is? It has a few stamped numbers on it but I can't post photos on this site to show anyone.
Thanks.
Richard

/ Whats this tractor? #13  
Tractor House only lists the D3250 and the MT3201D in its archives with that engine. A general search shows it was typically used in the morooka MST300 dump crawlers.

As we mentioned at the beginning you need to give numbers to identify what tractors your grey crosses with. You likely have the chassis from one or two other models.

/ Whats this tractor? #14  
Tractor House is not an expert on Japanese tractors. The 4DQ3 was used in the MT2801 MT3201, MT3250, MT3850. MT4201, ST3820/40, & D3850. Look for the engine model for starters. Some of the Mitsubishi's have a plate on the frame or a model # stamped into the clutch housing

/ Whats this tractor? #15  
Tractor House is not an expert on Japanese tractors. The 4DQ3 was used in the MT2801 MT3201, MT3250, MT3850. MT4201, ST3820/40, & D3850. Look for the engine model for starters. Some of the Mitsubishi's have a plate on the frame or a model # stamped into the clutch housing
None of those are genuine model numbers except the Satohs.