When Change #2 to #1

/ When Change #2 to #1 #32  
Why bring up the attendants race?

The race of the attendant has never been mentioned.

I missed something. What race is the attendant?

In NE Kansas, when do the fuel retailers change from #2 to #1? I asked two of the legal (?) alien attendants, and they had no idea what I was asking.

It is 80 something today, but that's not normal for this time of year.

Keep telling yourself that.

Please tell me what race the attendants' are?

/ When Change #2 to #1 #33  
You know the answer, you're just playing an immature little game.

/ When Change #2 to #1 #34  

I know aliens from England, Canada, Australia, Croatia, Mexico, India, Spain, France, Brazil and Iran.
My company hires people from all over the world for their knowledge and experience.
So no I do not know what race they are.

You appear to assume they are a specific race. What is it?

/ When Change #2 to #1 #35  

Seems to me that trying "play the race card" in a discussion about fuel when race was never mentioned is the true immature game.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ When Change #2 to #1 #36  
I agree jlgurr. I am totally perplexed.

I never trust the suppliers to get the fuel changed at a specific time. If they just fill their tanks and have not sold it they are not going to get the #1 until the #2 is sold. Could be awhile since my off road diesel is used mostly during the summer months. Not near as much during the winter.

/ When Change #2 to #1 #37  
Seems to me that trying "play the race card" in a discussion about fuel when race was never mentioned is the true immature game. Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

If I stated that someone was an "ill educated redneck hick" I suppose you might reply that race or region was never specified but I'd also assume that some stereotype would pop into your mind's eye. Same for "legal (?) alien" working in a gas station in the Midwest.

/ When Change #2 to #1 #38  
If I stated that someone was an "ill educated redneck hick" I suppose you might reply that race or region was never specified but I'd also assume that some stereotype would pop into your mind's eye. Same for "legal (?) alien" working in a gas station in the Midwest.

Using that logic I would have to assume the attendants were from India. As where I get gas they are.

/ When Change #2 to #1 #39  
Using that logic I would have to assume the attendants were from India. As where I get gas they are.
Key point is that they are brown and don't have the local accent. In my area they would be Arab.

/ When Change #2 to #1 #40  
II called the Irving station in Warner, NH and they think they usually switch over "The last week of October." "This is the last week in October." "Oh, well, any day, then."