/ When do I use the FEL lock feature? #1  

jodebg

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B-2650
New to tractors and I would like to know how and when to use
the FEL lock feature...thanks.

/ When do I use the FEL lock feature? #2  
Are you talking about the little gate you can flip down that keeps the lever from moving? If that's what were talking about when the loader is not mounted would keep you from moving the control other that and keeping some kid from sawing back and forth on the lever i don't have any idea.
Any time your away from the tractor the implements should be on the ground anyway.

/ When do I use the FEL lock feature? #3  
I use it when I transport the tractor by the road in case I by accident bumping into loader lever, a front loader attachment that hits the road at high speed usually ends in disaster

/ When do I use the FEL lock feature? #4  
Hi jodebg
I agree with the other people, it locks out movement of joystick which should eliminate loader from moving, whether going up or down in case you need to be off the unit to work (not suggested) I would use it a deterrent for unauthorized use or when you may bump it.

/ When do I use the FEL lock feature? #5  
Use it when you are carrying the chainsaw and other tools in the bucket so you won't risk dumping them in front of the tires while you are driving to the worksite, or back home. Never done it myself, but I know a couple folks on the forum have admitted to doing it LOL.

/ When do I use the FEL lock feature?
My loader locking lever is very hard to move back and forth. Is that they way it should work?

/ When do I use the FEL lock feature? #7  
Seems like it needs to be lubed or joystick is out of alignment, may have to remove seat and pedestal and cover to see. If you have tools you can fix it. It has a tab welded to joystick with hole to slide into...

Kebo-

"Nothing could be finer than riding my JD790 in South Carolina!!"

Like your slogan! Wish I was there today...cold here!

South Kona, Hawaii sounds good to!

Seems like it needs to be lubed or joystick is out of alignment, may have to remove seat and pedestal and cover to see. If you have tools you can fix it. It has a tab welded to joystick with hole to slide into...

What are the seat and pedestal, and are you referring to the large vinyl cover that covers the control valve? Tried to remove my cover and could not figure out what holds it on?

/ When do I use the FEL lock feature? #10  
Sorry but thought I was helping on a J.D. so I goofed up, but it should not be that hard to figure out, take your time, again parts dept or sales should be able to help

Last edited: