When is the last time you had rain and how much?

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #1  

Pieter78

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2010
When is the last time you had rain and how much was it? I live in central Iowa. The last time we had a good amount of rain will be 4 weeks on Sunday. We Baled some hay 2 days ago the second cut was only a third of the first cut of hay. I noticed that in some fields the corn leafs are curling and some of the corn got a blueish color . :(

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #2  
We are getting all your rain down here. We have had six and a half inches so far this month. That's twice our average.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #3  
Over two weeks where we are in UK, heat wave at the moment 30c today. The oats need some rain, they'll probably get flattened in a couple of weeks with wind and rain, we aint getting moderate weather anymore, suppose we better get used to it.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #4  
We be getting rain dang near every day. Sometimes statewide sometimes just pop up thunderstorms. I don't know the totals but we're not hurting for mositure.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #5  
I believe our last rain was night before last. Don't know how much it was but, I wish we could have sent it to you. My hay supplier can't even get a long enough dry spell to cut me a load.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #6  
OTY0I.jpg

Not sure where this is, but looks like they have had more than their share.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #7  
We have had rain every day in July but 3 days. And we had a record breaking June. All the farmers are getting tracks for their combines so they can get the corn.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #8  
I dumped 14" from the rain gauge between Memorial Day and the 4th of July... The guys haying here are saying this is the wettest season they've ever seen.. I agree... It's been super hot all this week so it's finally drying out.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #9  
We had our last rainfall 4 days ago. Before that, it rained in our area almost every day for a long time. Here's wishing everyone in need of rain, that they will receive some.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #10  
Heck, it's raining right now. 40+mm so far for the month and 102mm last month.

Mind you, it is Winter down here.