Where are You and Your Computer

/ Where are You and Your Computer #21  
forgot to add I am in beautiful southeast Texas which is normally swampland but is NOT this Year kinda dry here

/ Where are You and Your Computer #22  
Well, here I am in my office. Notice the picture of my hero on the wall. THE DUKE. oh, and TBN on the computer screen!!jim

/ Where are You and Your Computer #23  
Work, in a basement staring at a 6 computer screen wall, however I'm dreaming of home!! this is my computer background on all 6 screens.. (I work in IT)
JD1026R.jpg

/ Where are You and Your Computer #24  
Sitting in my lazy boy in the living room, Cooling off from mowing about 1 ac with the massey. Listening to blue grass gospel music and tractor buy net.:cool2::thumbsup::cloud9:

/ Where are You and Your Computer #25  
WOW! Serious Zombie Thread!

Over 12 years since seen light of day...

My answer is "depends" My home office is in the unfinished basement. My current "office" is either a windowless cube in an unknown location, or any place with free internet (like starbucks, or the sales office, etc.) or from my Android phone in the parking garage, on my tractor, driving my car, or wherever I am at that moment...

Be well,
David

/ Where are You and Your Computer #26  
Juba, South Sudan for the next few weeks. I do rotational work, which sucks this time of year as I would rather be at home playing with my JD (& occasionally the wife :laughing:).

/ Where are You and Your Computer #27  
Working the midnite shift in a windowless office deep inside a building near Bush Int'l, 35 miles from my 5 acres. Having said all that, I actually like my job, software maintenance on 'vintage' rs6000's and SGI computers. Best of both worlds, playing with my favorite toys at work and playing on my mf135 at home.

/ Where are You and Your Computer #29  
Sitting in my family room in SE MI, watching TV and typing on my Intel based IMac at the moment. It is raining in MI now and is the first day below 70 for a high temp since June 1. Wishing I was outside in the gazebo with the iPad instead or better yet on my BX25 out in the woods of our 10 acres with no rain.

/ Where are You and Your Computer #30  
When you are talking to us here on Tractorbynet, I mean.

I am in one of two places. Right now, I am in my office in Hartford, CT. I am on the 22d floor of an office building. I only use an IBM 570 laptop. It is on my credenza, which is right below a large window. So if I lift up my eyes, I see a park below me and the golden-domed CT state capital building across the park. The trees in the park and beyond are now all in foliage.

But I hate coming into the office. 55 mile commute each way. I only do it 3 days a week. Like someone said on another thread recently, "A bad day on the tractor is better than a good day working in an office." I agree.

So, most of the time I'm online is when I am at home. There, I am always in bed with the laptop on my chest. I have a nice home office with a Mac, but I like hanging out in bed, and hence just love the laptop -- or chesttop, in my case. Often my dogs are laying with me on the bed -- Max, the stickaholic German Shepard, and Sasha, the Tibetan Princess Lhasa Apso. In the evening, I have talk shows on, which I listen to as I periodically check Tractorbynet and other internet things.

Where are you?
My Wife was born and raised in Hartford. Are you located in or near the Constitution Plaza? The locals refer to it as the "Boat Building"?