Insurance where do yall go to insure your tractors...

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors... #31  
It hopefully will be on a truck this week and at my house next week sometime. Then the sad part i have to knock a hole in the block and scrap my sweet old allis d17

Can you make it a small hole? :laughing:

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors... #32  
I am getting a new New Holland t4.75 next week. I got a grant and part of the grant stipulates that I carry insurance. any suggestions? State farm lady sent me to a broker and a farm insurance broker I talked to wants to Insure everything in my world.

My SF agent says that your personal articles covers it if it is used to maintain your homestead property. Don't know what your lending agency will think of that but otherwise you need a farm policy that line item lists all your farm equipment by serial number and location.

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors... #33  
I think it depends on your agent or state you are in. My previous tractor was covered under my homeowner ins. When I bought my newest tractor the agent said they could add it to HO ins but specified it is only be covered on my property. That's why I went thru CNH as it covers the tractor wherever I take it.

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors... #34  
That is one good deal! I have a rider on my State Farm policy and the rider alone co$t$ me $350.oo/year for 'replacement cost'.

Second this statement. I have Allstate and was zero additional cost.
Although I have State Farm for multiple properties, vehicles, etc. I went with KTAC for my BX25D. I do have a rider for other things beyond what the normal homeowner's will cover. When I compared the KTAC vs. State Farm coverage, KTAC was the better choice for my needs.

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors...
I wish i could do a small hole but has to be a 3 inch jagged hole. And scrapped

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors... #36  
Just wondering what size tractors you that have them on statefarm and allstate at no additional cost? Are they compact tractors or sub compact or full size and also what hp?

I have a 38hp 1538 Mahindra. It's covered as long as I don't leave the property.

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors... #37  
I wish i could do a small hole but has to be a 3 inch jagged hole. And scrapped

Too bad. Have you considered looking to sell it to a tractor salvage yard after the hole gets put in it? Don't know if you have one out there. Here, we had a late 70's IH2500b that I was going to get running before I sold it. It was going to take about $1500 in parts to get it to run so I could sell it for $3000. There's an IH salvage yard near us where I was going to spend $1500 on parts. They offered me $1500 for the tractor in current condition. So I came out with what I wanted. :thumbsup:

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors... #38  
What if it was a much newer tractor, but still pre tier Iv? Do you still have to knock a hole in the block?

/ where do yall go to insure your tractors...
The tractor that you enter into the grant program is the one you get to kill..it could be a tier 0,1,2 3,4 interim. They are trying to get all older non tier 4 final engines out of operation it all goes by how cost effective it is