Where is everyone

/ Where is everyone #11  
Gary, I took off the right step on my tractor and mounted a tool box.

Attachments

• 100_0016.jpg
    100_0016.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_0017.jpg
    100_0017.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 106
   / Where is everyone #12  
Bob, how many hours have you got on that machine??? I still see whiskers on those tires !!! LOL

I've been thinking about how to mount a box on mine as well. I'm thinking more along the lines of building a deep tray that would mount behind the seat between the ROPS. ??

/ Where is everyone #13  
Yep, Dems wiskers allright.

/ Where is everyone #14  
Bob, how many hours have you got on that machine??? I still see whiskers on those tires !!! LOL

I've been thinking about how to mount a box on mine as well. I'm thinking more along the lines of building a deep tray that would mount behind the seat between the ROPS. ??

Yes sir it has about 41 hours and most of that is on grass or dirt. When those photos were taken it was about 25 hours.

/ Where is everyone #16  
Bob77064 said:
Yes sir it has about 41 hours and most of that is on grass or dirt. When those photos were taken it was about 25 hours.

Just messin with ya, Bob! I failed to mention thay the box does look good ( even though you didn't even have any dust on it! ).
I've got abou 65 hrs on mine, bought it the end of June!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Where is everyone #17  
Just messin with ya, Bob! I failed to mention thay the box does look good ( even though you didn't even have any dust on it! ).
I've got abou 65 hrs on mine, bought it the end of June!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Thank you sir, I will have to take some pictures with the mud on it.

/ Where is everyone
Well I don't know where to mount a tool box when you have a cab but there was a thread on the NH site not long ago that showed a tool box kit from NH (for the LS NH's) that had brackets to mount the tool box between the ROP risers.

/ Where is everyone #19  
I have a tool box about the same size as what Bob mounted and I have looked everywhere placing the tool box hear and there. On the right had steps, dropping down below the door is about the only place other than mounting it on the front grill guard or the FEL arms. The FEL arms on my tractor are higher than my head so that would make it impossible to see in the box. I had one mounted on the grill guard but it was a pain to get into with the FEL lowered so I took it off. I guess I will sacrafice the right hand steps and build a bracket to hold the box or just keep on doing what I have been doing and putting them behind the seat. This does work ok as for storage because it is always dry and they are fairly easy to reach as long as you are in the cab. Have to climb back up if you are on the ground. I did think that one of the P7010's that I looked at had a small tool box on it, but mine didnt have one when I got it. Weird. I have to make a point of looking at the new ones if I ever go back to the dealer.

/ Where is everyone #20  
Weather up here has been kinda crumby this Summer. The weather has improved substantially though and I have been putting in some seat time on the new tractor. Got stuff done, made a few mistakes, But man I've been having a good time!