Where is everyone

/ Where is everyone #21  
Work keeps getting in the way !!
Mr. Gary , what about a mount off the loader supports underneath for a toolbox ?

/ Where is everyone #22  
Work keeps getting in the way !!
Mr. Gary , what about a mount off the loader supports underneath for a toolbox ?

I decided that Bob was right in that the only convenient place to put a tool box is where the right side step is. Tried to get started and my oxygen tanks were both empty so I went to get them filled and took my regulators to see about putting on some new pressure gauges. I ended up just buying a new torch kit by Harris. The manager of the welding supply said that Victor got too high to stock and Harris is good brand. I got torch, gauges, hose, stricker, goggles, two bottle of oxygen refilled and an neat bag that the Harris stuff came for $206. I put the old stuff in for storage.
Finally got home about 3pm and it off the rest of the afternoon to design and fab up a bracket for the tool box that will bolt on to the 4 bolts that held on the steps. I got it painted about 6pm and it should be dry tomorrow. I will mount the tool box to it then and put it on the tractor.
I will try to post some photos tomorrowlbefore I mount the box and after installed. I used all 4" x 1/8" flat bar to make it as that was all I had available and it seems to be plenty sturdy. I had to redo it a couple of times due to fab errors but finally got it tacked up and it fit. I first built the bracket to fit the toolbox then added the attachment brackets. I centered it up and then checked the fit. It was too close to the tire so I took it all back apart and offset it. I couldnt mount it like Bob did his due to the cab door but I think it is going to be plenty high where it is.

/ Where is everyone
You should make the tool box stout enough that you can use the box as a step also!

/ Where is everyone #24  
It is rather hard to get off on that side anyway due to all the controls catching on your pants or shirttail so I rarely if ever get off on that side. Many tractors dont even put a step on the right side to start with. I just wanted something that I could put some extra snap rings, hammer, straps and rope, big 15" adjustable wrench and pipe wrench for tightening up the 3 point lift pin if they get loose, maybe some spare pins in case I break one or bend it. I dont need a full set of wrenches as most repairs I go to the shop where I have cutting torch and welding machine, air tools and big 1" drive sockets. I wont put my 20 foot of 3/8" chain in it either as I dont normally need a chain and if I do, it will be a one of specialty project.