Where is Normde??

/ Where is Normde?? #1  

winston1

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Beginning to be concerned about Normde, anyone hear from him?

/ Where is Normde?? #2  
Just post something about finding something that ain't broke or just wanting to repair something. He will chime in. Haha

/ Where is Normde??
I don't believe Normde has ever been gone this long. I fear something may be wrong with him. Anyone?

/ Where is Normde?? #4  
A 30 second search told me his last post was 17 May. Four months. Not personally familiar with his habits I can't say whether that's alarming or not.

Maybe he grew weary of you guys. :)

/ Where is Normde?? #5  
A 30 second search told me his last post was 17 May. Four months. Not personally familiar with his habits I can't say whether that's alarming or not.

Maybe he grew weary of you guys. :)

Maybe he expired. We all do at some point.

/ Where is Normde?? #6  
I just thought the same thing the other day that it's been awhile. He Hasn't been on Hoyes Support ?

/ Where is Normde?? #7  
I think this time of the year he's up here in N.Ga.? Hope his place didn't take a hit from one of the Storms down in Fla.?? Took out the Yanmar. But we would of almost certainly heard something if that was the case... I seen the Jul. 17 from Winston going for a quick look.

/ Where is Normde?? #9  
Still hasn't checked in I guess!!!

On here in a different sub forum there was a guy who was documenting his home build in the woods. Obed was his name here. We all followed along as he built things, gardened, cut firewood etc. Similar to what people do on YouTube now. But this started say 10 years ago. But like 5 years ago he just stopped. We started posting similar messages looking for him. Because he had shared so much info and a general area of where he was and a few locals that recognized some moutains orbhills in a few shots we had him pines to a general area. I and a few others used Google Earth, found his place from the air, because we knew what we were looking for. He had posted a pic of his plat sober had that also to go off of. I research property ownership sometimes at work. I took that work and then used it through the county, to get a name address and a possible phone number. I think we may have had someone coffee to drop by , but them we thought, maybe he just no longer wants to be associated with us and left, haha. I think I might have even sent a letter to his address, at this point I don't remember, maybe I never got it sent cause he finially checked in.

I guess my point, is it's amazing the power of the net and this shows you what people can find out with just a few simple facts about yourself or your property what can be found out. Now I and a few others look totally crazy but we legit wanted to know and see if he was ok.

/ Where is Normde?? #10  
It looks like he was also a pretty active Facebooker and completely stopped posting there about the same time he disappeared from here. I hope is is ok.