Where is Normde??

/ Where is Normde?? #31  
Sad to hear Mr. Normde passed on. I was recently looking for the Yanmar Red paint color for a trailer I'm making for the tractor. His user name came up. Yes, he had provided much helpful info. Glad his postings live on and can still help others even now.

I've had a set back with the arm broken for the past 2 months. More annoying than anything. So much to do, yet reading these forums I know I'm not alone in the Yanmar owner world of work, fun and something old and new to do.

Winston, thank you for this thread! Should any of Normde's family ever find this to read, they will know he had touched people's lives indeed.

/ Where is Normde?? #32  
While I am not in the group of Yanmar owners, I do visit and sometimes comment in all forums and threads. That is the main reason that my Callsign, Name and Address are readily available with only a simple search on the internet. When I pass on, you will all be able to find out what happened to me. A little searching would also let you find my email, and many in the amateur radio community have my phone number as well. So when I drop off the face of the earth, you all will know what happened if you care.

/ Where is Normde?? #33  
Norm was an asset to the Yanmar owners, he will be missed around here, that's for sure.

He had many friends here that he never saw, but we will miss him.